Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MB couldn't care less what people wants in the game, Patreons or not, he does it his way, if you like it then great, if not, he doesn't really care.
Exactly, MoonBox knows how to make Great Content, Rest MB is focusing on the Story and Character Development

In the End We need Nana to be Served as Not Now but in the Future Definitely :love:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't remember. Was there this much complaining over Cat getting almost three updates to herself -- not to mention the whole crossing part 1 and 2 (16/17) without interruption? I don't remember it, but I was new to F95 back then.

Of course, I'm not implying anything untoward by this question ... Angelic baby dinosaur.gif

Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey, you get what you give, if you make a comment telling someone to shut up and dont share their opinion because "no one cares" ( funny the fatty thinks he speaks for everyone, Newsflash fatties: weighting the same as 5 people dont make your opinion be worth as 5.)

Surely dont expect a good natured response to that right? .
I said I didnt like the character so what? Didnt even call her shit, just said I didnt like her and why, thats it.
What part of his comment was an opinion? Lmao. Spare me the bullshit bro, got no patience for this shit. Also I called him fat which is his reality not an insult. pEAcE
I didn't say it was an opinion from him, I said, "An opinion and an insult are two different things." We understand that you don't like the character and her shit. but why act like someone is forcing you to follow someone who gives her shit? Just chill dude. you can just keep your opinions to yourself and don't tell everyone what kind of crap to come from her and who to avoidable...

No offense and peace :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes