FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It must just be a bad joke in bad taste by Staff for April Fool's Day :mad::mad::mad: I don't like shit about a joke like that:mad::mad::mad:
I have no clue about it's taste really. If you say it's bad, I'll take your word for it... But just between us two, how did you manage to taste it? Did you lick it? Bite it? Was it soft? Hard? Crunchy? I am extremely curious. What a thrill it must have been...

Peace :love:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have no clue about it's taste really. If you say it's bad, I'll take your word for it... But just between us two, how did you manage to taste it? Did you lick it? Bite it? Was it soft? Hard? Crunchy? I am extremely curious. What a thrill it must have been...

Peace :love:
Why are you interested in knowing it? :unsure: because maybe you gave up on the idea of kissing a real woman on the mouth "Peace":)

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
we been acquired by patreon yay
I assuming you understand the joke but considering some other sub in panic im gonna point out the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I assuming you understand the joke but considering some other sub in panic im gonna point out the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.
of course but then again it's still the 31 for half the world

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
of course but then again it's still the 31 for half the world
not really its only 31st still in the americas and some small island nation is the pacific and the americas both north and south combine only have around 1.03 billion people while the world population is around 7.951 billion so for the vast vast majority of humanity is April 1st

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
not really its only 31st still in the americas and some small island nation is the pacific and the americas both north and south combine only have around 1.03 billion people while the world population is around 7.951 billion so for the vast vast majority of humanity is April 1st
....right.....of course.....

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
I mean it's a bit early for me when I saw the news that I didn't realize today is April 1st.

Thank god I saw mutiple Ntr and Cuckold in the article, and with the quote on top. I knew it was fake.

Still made me scared shitless for a few minutes though.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes