tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
That light isn't doing it any favors. Here's what the image says:
Dear Dani,

We are writing to inform you that Moonbox Law Group has successfully initiated the legal process to establish the non-profit entity known as "Grandma's House." We are pleased to be of service in assisting you with this noble endeavor.

Our legal team has been diligently working to ensure the necessary legal formalities are met to bring "Grandma's House" into existence as a recognized non-profit organization. The process involves various legal steps, including the preparation of essential documents and filings with the appropriate regulatory authorities.

The key milestones achieved thus far include:

1. Name Reservation: "Grandma's House" has been officially reserved as the name for the non-profit entity, pending approval.

2. Entity Registration: The necessary paperwork to register "Grandma's House" as a non-profit organization has been completed and submitted to the relevant state authorities.

3. Tax-Exempt Status: We have initiated the process of obtaining tax-exempt status for "Grandma's House" to ensure that it can recieve tax-deductible donations and grants.

Our legal team will continue to oversee the establishment process, ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations. We will keep you updated on the progress and any additional requirements or actions needed from your end.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at (513) 728-1320. Our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you for entrusting Moonbox Law Group with the legal matters related to such a personal and noble cause.

Sincerely,

Nana
Attorney at Law
MoonboxLaw [sic] Group

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
eh, I can't remember everything I read on the threads I am on.
After askin Moon a long while back about her comin back, he originally said: "If you gave her your real number she will be." Then he said that she wouldn't return until the end of the game and only if we gave her our real number. I love this game and Moon, but, there's a lot of things that doesn't sit well with me. But it's his game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
After askin Moon a long while back about her comin back, he originally said: "If you gave her your real number she will be." Then he said that she wouldn't return until the end of the game and only if we gave her our real number. I love this game and Moon, but, there's a lot of things that doesn't sit well with me. But it's his game.
That's almost every AVN though. Always something that someone doesn't like but is it enough to not play the game.

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
how do you apply incest patch? i installed, extracted and replaced the game file but it didn't do anything

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
how do you apply incest patch? i installed, extracted and replaced the game file but it didn't do anything
make sure you use the correct one (there's currently three versions in the folder, but you only want the older ones, not the "current" one (it's probably legit, but it's for the next version, which hasn't been released to the public yet.)
Screenshot 2024-05-10 022201.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Step by Step of How-To Install a I-Patch:
  1. Download the Game
  2. Extract the Game
  3. Open the Extracted Folder
  4. Download the Appropriate I-Patch version, it needs to match the Game Version
  5. Extract the Patch folder
  6. Select ALL files in the I-Patch folder
  7. Copy ALL files
  8. Go to the Extracted Folder of the Game
  9. Find and open the folder "game"
  10. Paste ALL the copied files from step 7
  11. If asked to overwrite, say Yes
  12. Close "game" folder
  13. Find and Run the Game executable

Then you are done.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes