MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
If you dont see a screen with the twins then you havent updated Part 3 to the latest version. You'll need to do that and play til the end before you'll be able to port that save over to Part 4.

It just goes straight to the thank you screen for some reason.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
MrOwen77 Apparently you are not playing a full update? you need to completely update and finish. after which it will be “Save now!” maybe you are playing an old version

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
Are you in the room with the bed? Click the arrow to the right to get to the room with the couch. From there click down arrow.
What did the screen/scene you made your save in part 3 look like? If it was with the twins in bed (or other image), you saved in the wrong spot.

Re-download part 3 (v0.53) and re-run it, or if you still have a copy on your drive, run that. Load from the last save you had for part 3, then keep going until you get to a black screen with "SAVE NOW!" in big white letters. This is the spot you need to save in part 3, and the savefile you need to load in part 4 (v0.54).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Press again and a black screen should appear with the words "SAVE NOW!"

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Is it now possible to avoid character ? (last time I tried granny where quite ... forced*) ?

*I ask only to see if this have changed or not, I'm not here to start an endless debate over what is good or bad.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Is it now possible to avoid character ? (last time I tried granny where quite ... forced*) ?

*I ask only to see if this have changed or not, I'm not here to start an endless debate over what is good or bad.
Other than the Main 7 Girls which are in the Banner on top of this Page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can avoid everyone else

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Not the 7 main LIs, no. It would never change.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
In case you haven't figured it out yet:
  1. Your game has to be v0.53,
  2. it has to end with a scene with the O'Reilly twins: megumi_double_pat.png (you have to finish in bed with the two of them on either side of you),
  3. THEN, after you fall asleep, the very next screen will be the black screen WigglyWorld84 shared:
After you've made the save, the next step is install v.54 as a fresh install in it's own folder, and when you start the game and hit "load" you should see this same image in the latest save window, which should be the only save you try to load.

Good luck.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
View attachment 3655099
this is the last image before the credits screen, i dont see a save now screen
If that is the last image you had before the credits screen, you're missing a lot!

By my calculations, what you have looks like the final scene of v0.49, and the last version of part 3 is v0.53. There has been a new release every two weeks, give or take a few days (I know, there's a set schedule somewhere, but it roughly resolves to once every two weeks).

Here are the last two pages of my save screens, where I've also added annotations of which version I assume they were made for (since I've played every version lately, at least as far as I can remember):

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If that is the last image you had before the credits screen, you're missing a lot!

By my calculations, what you have looks like the final scene of v0.49, and the last version of part 3 is v0.53. There has been a new release every two weeks, give or take a few days (I know, there's a set schedule somewhere, but it roughly resolves to once every two weeks).

Here are the last two pages of my save screens, where I've also added annotations of which version I assume they were made for (since I've played every version lately, at least as far as I can remember):

View attachment 3655281 View attachment 3655283
I've always known that I save way way more often than most people, but those two screenshots are completely insane!!
What do you do if you messed up and want to go back and change a decision?!!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've always known that I save way way more often than most people, but those two screenshots are completely insane!!
What do you do if you messed up and want to go back and change a decision?!!
You don't save at the end of every Update? :unsure: I do it too like him but I also name my Saves

Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't save at the end of every Update? :unsure: I do it too like him but I also name my Saves
In every VN I play, I save every time there is a decision to be made. So I'd never have a save page that is just the endings of six different versions of the game. Not unless it's formatted to have a lot more than six saves per page, but I've only ever seen one game like that.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes