Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
But along the way, a few were placed on the back burner of the stove in another country. I think 4 so far have been placed there for whatever reasons.
Moon did say that the singer was never coming back. He didn't like anything about her for some reason.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Moon did say that the singer was never coming back. He didn't like anything about her for some reason.
He didn't say that at first. When she was first introed I asked him if she would be back, he said she would if we gave her our real number. Wait, you're talkin about Amy's boss? Yeah. He hated her.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She isn't returning indeed. And iirc, the wife of the mayor Yvonne (I think that was her name) was among the characters chart early on in the story. Who really knows other than the dev if she'll appear or not at all.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
All i'm wondering is if we'll see the mayor that had one television appearance in Part 1, in the future.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
We don't know.

At least we know she isn't Petunia's mom. :BootyTime:
I think until this project is completed, I'll always wonder how Omar fell for Petunia (either due to being mighty drunk or stoned, probably both. Love was truly blind in his case), and how her sister Lily was the winner when it came to looks.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think until this project is completed, I'll always wonder how Omar fell for Petunia (either due to being mighty drunk or stoned, probably both. Love was truly blind in his case), and how her sister Lily was the winner when it came to looks.
You have to remember that women like Petunia has always been Omar's preference. He thinks that type of woman is the most beautiful. Can't judge him for that.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
really? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought the story ws pretty clear on it. To each their own and all that.

Reactions: MoonBox and ArDZer

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
cause lily is adopted

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Wait! Do we know who is Petunia's mother? I mean everyone talks like we already know, but I can't remember finding out. Although that's not saying much, I can't remember shit :D
hell if i know or care, i didn't bother with lily either way
but i don't think we ever found out

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Wait! Do we know who is Petunia's mother? I mean everyone talks like we already know, but I can't remember finding out. Although that's not saying much, I can't remember shit :D
Jamila talk about her. How she look pretty same like Petunia and how Omar fuck both of them.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes