S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now I kinda regret not giving Amy a banana allergy :cautious:
Giving her any allergy that would increase the size of her boobs, would instantly spawn theories of how that means Asami and Shizuka are somehow related to the family, and that that means Shizuka is actually a secret second (in terms of number not distance of relation) cousin, or a secret third sister.

Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
RIP Sophia, it's a real shame, another update without her. She was among my favorites, but by now it seems more like she was just a ONS, never to be seen again.
Just really weird with the big reveal, like " yeah she is your half" and mc is just like " ehh, who gives a shit" and they just ghost each other for like half a year by now, or 2-3 weeks ingame. Especially because she was over at the house like every other day, hanging with cat but now she is more like dead.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
RIP Sophia, it's a real shame, another update without her. She was among my favorites, but by now it seems more like she was just a ONS, never to be seen again.
Just really weird with the big reveal, like " yeah she is your half" and mc is just like " ehh, who gives a shit" and they just ghost each other for like half a year by now, or 2-3 weeks ingame. Especially because she was over at the house like every other day, hanging with cat but now she is more like dead.
Yeah, because 2 weeks without her looks like that, yep. Make sense. Like in real life.

First, she was always a side character, and she'll probably one of the side one that we saw and will see the most.:ROFLMAO:

Second, like Cat, it could be because she studies a lot so she can have more time after?

Third, at least she's not Melissa.:BootyTime:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, because 2 weeks without her looks like that, yep. Make sense. Like in real life.

First, she was always a side character, and she'll probably one of the side one that we saw and will see the most.:ROFLMAO:

Second, like Cat, it could be because she studies a lot so she can have more time after?

Third, at least she's not Melissa.:BootyTime:
Lastly, she's not even Amy, Sophia got scenes anyway :coffee: :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, there were quite a few surprises in this update. So Allison is a breast cancer survivor, I did not expected that in the story. Jamila is very likely pregnant, to the surprise of her good friend who didn't chug down a bottle of liquor this time around, and I wonder how her son Omar's going to react to the news. Just like how the respective reactions of Zelda, Ella and Ellie are going to be like (and of their mothers as well), and of Asami and Shizuka if they get pregnant at the same time. It'd be interesting to see if ladies such as Mila, Isabella, Polly, Sophia, Aaliyah, Jada, Natalia and so on joining the motherhood club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I agree, MC needs to put a ring on her finger. Even if he isn't one to commit, the symbolism means everything to Baby Girl. She deserves it more than all!
He kinda did it in a way. The bracelet his mother gave him before dying was meant to be given to someone he loves and want to be for live and he give it to Aunt Liz. So basically, it's act like a promise he'll marry her. The ring is clearly the next step (and maybe she'll give him a cockring instead of a real one). :BootyTime:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Giving her any allergy that would increase the size of her boobs, would instantly spawn theories of how that means Asami and Shizuka are somehow related to the family, and that that means Shizuka is actually a secret second (in terms of number not distance of relation) cousin, or a secret third sister.
I was thinking about this again, and if you're will to be flexible with the application of term sister, we/mc have a lot of sisters.

Melisa (MIA and presumed dead)
Sophia (Half sister)
Shizuka (Calls us Onii chan which is a term of endearment for older brother in Japanese)
Samira (daughter of Jamila who is our Mom)
Isabella (explicitly asked for us to be brother and sister)
And we can't forget Maria :ROFLMAO:

Also, if Zelda isn't careful she'll get adopted and become our cousin.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Right, so last night I had to try out the College Days prequel, just to see what other people were talking about in regards to Kayla and Aby.

Gotta say, it was pretty good and MB really nailed it with their try on animation. I know it was just a test, but it was a good test.

All I want now is to see Thomas shave his beard again.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What do you mean "if she isn't careful" she already lost her opportunity when she continued the Ms Fellatio ( :ROFLMAO: ) roleplay, I bet Liz already plans to adopt her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She did say she wants to adopt her, that why I mentioned it. I do hope it happens, even if it's not a legal thing. Zelda is so sweet she deserves all the loving parents.

But also, I think it would be amazingly funny to have Liz tell Cat she getting a new sister, have Cat get confused because it's way to early to have any idea what the baby will be, only for Liz to reveal Zelda.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Can't remember where I left off. In my notes it says 0.27, but I know I was at least on part 2 cause I remember the split in the game and the dev talking about it. Anyways TLDR if I just download part 4 will it present me with choices I missed? Before you say anything this is a game I'll be playing over over again, I'm just on a bit of a time crunch at the moment.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can't remember where I left off. In my notes it says 0.27, but I know I was at least on part 2 cause I remember the split in the game and the dev talking about it. Anyways TLDR if I just download part 4 will it present me with choices I missed? Before you say anything this is a game I'll be playing over over again, I'm just on a bit of a time crunch at the moment.
0.27 is Part 2 (up to 0.37 i think).

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
To add to what HP said no Part 4 will not give you choices you'll need to play it from part to part to continue

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes