MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yep that why 0.53 has the big fat "SAVE NOW" Screen that says only that save is gonna function
Despite the fact that there is bold text "SAVE NOW". There's also a warning when you tap on any screen that says "Last chance, are you sure you saved?" This is also something many should not miss :WeSmart:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Despite the fact that there is bold text "SAVE NOW". There's also a warning when you tap on any screen that says "Last chance, are you sure you saved?" This is also something many should not miss :WeSmart:
Instead of doing that, I wish they'd make it a menu option you have to confirm. What usually happens is someone is skipping through a bit of text then the game suddenly ends. We live in a time where there's an obsession about protecting people from themselves, so why not include games in that? :rolleyes:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Preview time

True to her name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neighborly Visit

Ugh... Gross...
oh polly gonna get a cracker cock probably

if i recall right each update is a day or two, with the Belgium happening in game the weekend yup that tracks mid game is during late summer or early fall. afterwhich [joking] games complete!

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Preview time

True to her name

Neighborly Visit

Ugh... Gross...
Man!

I fucking love you! Finally! The costume has come back to Grandma's House! :love:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Waiting for Nana to give head...
Maybe a very long time...
The appropriate amount of time to wait is: From now until she takes it in.

This may seem long or short, because you'd have to compare it to something else, for example, short compared to "How Old Earth Is", and, long compared to "My patience to respond to this".

Since Time may be a human construct, based on our physiology, there is really no way to quantify this, or, even, to make it non subjective.

It is a good idea to start calling it: "The Nana Conjecture". Maybe someone will be able to solve this.

erm, quick question. was the removal of the preggo stat in the relationship menu intentional?
Clearly NOT. It is quite clear it was a non-planned situation. It was even called "The Creampie Implosion".

I need to try this one, looking at the picture it has like every single vn female character visible. Will be fun playing "find one character you haven't seen before". All jokes aside it seems like a somewhat popular vn so hopefully my expectations aren't too high.
Expectations are such "Junkies", they get High with anything.

I cannot find it. I have 0.53 and now the last one is 0.55 but I cannot move the save because I skipped 0.54
This is caused by a condition that has been many times compared to "How being Death feels like".

Please get over whatever is holding you back and make it possible for the grandma to get fucked. Haven't played this game since last year just cause of that. The game is called Grandmas House and there IS incest sooo why the fuck not...... Please do it or stop making the game, for your own sake, as well as everyone who plays your game, and isn't a fucking cuck
Please, do look up what was said about "The Nana Conjecture". Also, you seem to possibly be affected by the same condition that afflicts the answer above yours.

Quick word about the apparently cryptic answers:

Read carefully, think deeply and eventually you'll understand. Hopefully before "Sol Predicted Collapse".

Peace :)

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.55] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I haven't played this for almost 1 1/2 years waiting for Nana and now I wonder if should think of Nana as vaporware. I fear it's going to be the Duke Nukem Forever of sex scenes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes