WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Part of me hopes Nana never gets it because that will mean we are closing on the end, or at least over the hump. The journey has been so great and I don't want it to end.

But, Amy... Amy needs a good stuffing. Sweet and romantic would be great. Or she could just slip on a banana peel and fall onto Zeus, impaling herself. Let's get to it already ;) I know the fan theory is, she will be last. But she doesnt have to be.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Part of me hopes Nana never gets it because that will mean we are closing on the end, or at least over the hump. The journey has been so great and I don't want it to end.

But, Amy... Amy needs a good stuffing. Sweet and romantic would be great. Or she could just slip on a banana peel and fall onto Zeus, impaling herself. Let's get to it already ;) I know the fan theory is, she will be last. But she doesnt have to be.
No. That would mean we are only half done.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Someone should do a fanmade game (or i suppose the original dev if he/she has the time) in a completely separate universe with the redhead family and let you play as the father. Twins could be in school, Fiona could be in college, you're still with the mother cause M/D stuff is hot, give the girls some friends we could mess around with too...maybe the twins are on the volleyball team...etc. I love the redhead family and can't get enough. This is just a pipedream though obviously. I'd have Shaddy do it cause he's fuckin awesome, but that man is busy af with his own game and all the mods he tries to keep up with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigfuckinE

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Didn't think S1nsational would get angry at my comment. Confusing.
Yea, turns out I was thinking of a different nurse in a very similar game who has a hairy pussy, and so I got really annoyed at all all the hate I thought she was getting.

I have no idea who you lot are actually talking about in this game, so.. .Oops

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yea, turns out I was thinking of a different nurse in a very similar game who has a hairy pussy, and so I got really annoyed at all all the hate I thought she was getting.

I have no idea who you lot are actually talking about in this game, so.. .Oops
I guess that explains the reaction I got from you.

I don't have a picture handy of that nurse, and to save everyone's eyes.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes