Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
i think he is talking about the first one as mc is a student and he is confused....i dunno maybe he was drunk and he just rate her and not in the short story?
that's the only reasonable conclusion. otherwise we'll have to diagnose incurable dumbness and send the patient to infirmary

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I wonder if the calcification of the Belgium / Little Belgium trip is in any way in response to the madness that ensued from the Paris trip.

Like if it's explicitly not actually Belgium , people can't go (as) crazy about any inaccuracies in Moons representation of it. Though I can't imagine many of us being as passingly familiar with Belgium as we are with Paris. Like I've never been to either, but Paris is in a lot of media unlike Belgium, not counting references to their chocolate

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You know, I wonder if the calcification of the Belgium / Little Belgium trip is in any way in response to the madness that ensued from the Paris trip.

Like if it's explicitly not actually Belgium , people can't go (as) crazy about any inaccuracies in Moons representation of it. Though I can't imagine many of us being as passingly familiar with Belgium as we are with Paris. Like I've never been to either, but Paris is in a lot of media unlike Belgium, not counting references to their chocolate
I spent a weekend in Belgium in 1982. I was shit faced drunk the whole weekend. It was pub crawl, that's about all I can remember, that and girlfriend was pissed I was so drunk the whole weekend and I had the drunk dick all weekend.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes