FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi guys). Please share the save file for the version - UPDATE PATCHES (0.55>0.56). Saves from the old version (part 3) do not work for me!

THANK YOU!!)))
Of course they don't work.

You are told at the end of Part 3, to make a save at that exact point, because it will be the ONLY one that will work on Part 4. What do you do? Something else.

And now, you want people to save you from yourself? Nice. Really nice.

I don't know about the others, but my answer is: NO.

Peace :FacePalm:

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Of course they don't work.

You are told at the end of Part 3, to make a save at that exact point, because it will be the ONLY one that will work on Part 4. What do you do? Something else.

And now, you want people to save you from yourself? Nice. Really nice.

I don't know about the others, but my answer is: NO.

Peace :FacePalm:
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait, maybe we all are a bit responsible for this situation, I mean, I shared a save from the beginning of part 3 which is linked in the OP.
although I share HP's point of view regarding that, maybe we should share one of the beginning with part 4 ?
I dunno, what is your opinion guy's ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, maybe we all are a bit responsible for this situation, I mean, I shared a save from the beginning of part 3 which is linked in the OP.
although I share HP's point of view regarding that, maybe we should share one of the beginning with part 4 ?
Well, if you you right click on "skip" you jump to next choice automatically and there aren't THAT many choices in GH so you'll go through part 3 in a couple of minutes. No need to download saves.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I say No.

I'll tell you why:
1- They will NEVER learn.
2- They will bypass the whole game and come complain because of this or that.
3- They simply don't want to use their time, so, instead, they use yours.

You do what you want, but, I'm done with coddling people that refuse to read instructions.

Even when they are ONE line long.

Peace :(

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, if you you right click on "skip" you jump to next choice automatically and there aren't THAT many choices in GH so you'll go through part 3 in a couple of minutes. No need to download saves.
You reminded me of one sick flashback other game with “skip”, I just decided to continue the game from the beginning due to the loss of the save, by pressing “skip” I skipped the entire plot and went almost to the end with the choice of “should I break up with her or not?” :FacePalm: :Kappa:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Well grandma can suck my dick.......wait, that wont happen as she STILL doesn't have sex in this game, for how long now ? The dark ages ? IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN !! Sorry grandma but we part ways here, if it ever happens it will be when you're dead and somehow necrophilia doesn't really float my boat. Goodbye :cry:
oh, so impatient))) you do know that patience is a virture? have faith in our good Moonbox and he shall deliver :WeSmart:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes