FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Dude for your sake Don't give him more ammunition.... He's gonna say something like "You have two Doctorates but you can't read the Big Yellow Sentence in the OP?:FacePalm:" :HideThePain::KEK:
There, I don't even need to bother point it out...

Dude WTF? I have two doctorates, what do you have? Effing troll.
there-there.gif

Me? I didn't finish HS. And yet.........

Peace :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You know what's sad FG? I have 3 Master's Degree's and spent 26 yrs in the military and even I could read the BIG YELLOW SENTENCE in the FREAKING OP. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
3? Wow... I wish I was smart like you guys... I'm a dum-dum.

Instead of finishing HS, I focused on girls, on Discos, on learning to Code without a computer, on making a computer on a wooden box, on creating a programming language for it in Assembler, on seeing it boot for the first time and Print "Hello World" before selling it.

Yeah, I wonder if I shouldn't have studied instead and went to a University, get masters and doctorates... Maybe I wouldn't have had a massive burnout at 25 that rendered me catatonic... Who knows...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
3? Wow... I wish I was smart like you guys... I'm a dum-dum.

Instead of finishing HS, I focused on girls, on Discos, on learning to Code without a computer, on making a computer on a wooden box, on creating a programming language for it in Assembler, on seeing it boot for the first time and Print "Hello World" before selling it.

Yeah, I wonder if I shouldn't have studied instead and went to a University, get masters and doctorates... Maybe I wouldn't have had a massive burnout at 25 that rendered me catatonic... Who knows...

I had to work really hard for mine. All those years in the military paid for my college so it wasn't always fun and games. I only studied when I wasn't deployed to some rat hole.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I had to work really hard for mine. All those years in the military paid for my college so it wasn't always fun and games. I only studied when I wasn't deployed to some rat hole.
I know how hard they are, no wonder I never even tried.

One of my partners in crime on those days of making a computer, went to Uni, masters and doctorates, BIG job at Siemens, BIGGER job even after that in Robotics. Another is still at NASA. Only me stayed, I was not built for that.

No matter, we're all HERE, right?

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of degrees, MC is back from college at the start of the game, what the hell is MC qualified in/at?
No I haven't played College Days yet, shameful I know.

I want to say he's a qualified electrician but I can't remember for sure, before becoming a mechanic he was doing all sorts of home repair jobs like plumbing etc

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Speaking of degrees, MC is back from college at the start of the game, what the hell is MC qualified in/at?

I want to say he's a qualified electrician but I can't remember for sure, before becoming a mechanic he was doing all sorts of home repair jobs like plumbing etc
Yes, he graduated in electrical engineering.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

He's some sort of Engineer I guess... didn't put much attention to it.

Oh boy, S1n, you need to meet the girls bro... they're awesome, and they are... wait for it... wait... Animated. I know right... WoW.

I miss Abby.

Peace :cry:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes