MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
how so? apparently only 1 old lady is unskippable so i can just hold control and speed through her dialogue while ignoring the others. Aside from that the name doesnt imply banging grandmas it implies that it will take place or revolve around grandmas house, its not like its called gooning on grannies. Futagenesis implies its about Futas specifically, so your point is invalid.
It's pretty obvious what my partner meant. Your question was stupid and deserved a stupid response. Get with it, buddy. ;)

-Mal

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Instead of using that line in the game's overview which says "There's no sex with Nana yet", this image could be used for a change. It's very funny. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I was working on it for somewhat around 69 minutes and 34 seconds, so my plan is to post it every time there's an update.
Or at least until I recieve a ban from the administration for "off-topic and spam" too much.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I'll never understand the people who play this game every 2 weeks for like 15 minutes and then wait for the next update.
I'll never understand people coming into random game threads to piss all over things for no apparent reason. That and crocs. Either wear sandals or don't, damnit! That crocs shit is just undignified and tacky.

-Mal

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'll never understand people coming into random game threads to piss all over things for no apparent reason. That and crocs. Either wear sandals or don't, damnit! That crocs shit is just undignified and tacky.

-Mal
How about crocs for when you are at Home, nobody is going to see that?:unsure:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Sorry to say, but I think the whole story with that moslima is dumb. She wears that dumb clothing, because it's so other man don't see her or desire her. Then she sleeps with it, no they don't sleep with, and they won't fuck around with being married. Else what is the use of that religious item ?

But then I never understood those moslima's with headscarf, and nude below. But that's just my opinion...

And there I am every f*cking update hoping for sex with that beautiful neighbor, that seems to be the only one he doesn't fuck next to his grandma...

What a game...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry to say, but I think the whole story with that moslima is dumb. She wears that dumb clothing, because it's so other man don't see her or desire her. Then she sleeps with it, no they don't sleep with, and they won't fuck around with being married. Else what is the use of that religious item ?

But then I never understood those moslima's with headscarf, and nude below. But that's just my opinion...

And there I am every f*cking update hoping for sex with that beautiful neighbor, that seems to be the only one he doesn't fuck next to his grandma...

What a game...
Oy vey....

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Yeah... But why would you wear shoes at home, bro? I mean, what? That's just weird to me!

-Mal
I've seen some People use them as Slippers instead of going out with them, I personally don't wear Crocs in or outside but those People exist.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes