Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Then, just install the patch correctly. I add this too because I was so fucking excited to play the update that I forgot to bring the patch file in the game folder.:rolleyes::LOL:
i did thinking i did it wrong but its still the same issue. ima redownload the patch just incase

Reactions: txe320

Stratyys

Apr 13, 2021
Not sure if I did something wrong or not but, game update 0.58 did not add anything new to my last save from 0.57. I've rolled back a ways and made sure to install the full "part 4" game. It just goes to the "thank you supporters" page and there is no new content. If I did something wrong please let me know. Sorry to bother you with this.

Chaotic_Human

Aug 15, 2023
Not sure if I did something wrong or not but, game update 0.58 did not add anything new to my last save from 0.57. I've rolled back a ways and made sure to install the full "part 4" game. It just goes to the "thank you supporters" page and there is no new content. If I did something wrong please let me know. Sorry to bother you with this.
It sounds like you tried to install v0.58 on the v0.57, correct?

If that's the case, then that's where the problem is. You don't install update patches on a full part, it has to be on a separate file, FatGiant has a list on his signatures that explains how to install it.

is the family forced sex with them or is it optional
No, it's not optional nor forced, they are the "Unavoidable 7" or the "Magnificent 7" (Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami, and Shizuka) after all the game is called Grandma's House...

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So many posts, so many "geniuses" trying to be funny. :FacePalm:

Update day, uh? Ah well, we've only had 58 of these... it's not like we haven't "answered" all those "questions" before, or anything...

:: Breathe ::

Now, I could start a quoting fest here, but, I will not. If they are really interested, they'll read it, but, as I suspect, it was just an attempt to flame, or "be funny"... they will just go to their caves soon.

To the "child" that can't have digital sex with women with wrinkles, ti absolvo is the only reply. You truly should dedicate yourself to play with Legos, and leave women for when you grow up. No, it is not a matter of taste, it is a matter of ignorance and absolute lack of experience, so, you're being childish, no matter what age you are.

To the genius that thinks these updates are 5 minutes long, I can only wish that whomever you may talk to, has the chance to use CTRL also, because, nothing you have to say after that is worth listening/reading.

To the smartasses that after 58 releases, 4 parts, still haven't figured out what this game is about, and when/if sex with Nana will happen, I can only say: :FacePalm:

To the completely distracted that can't even understand the most basic things about Ren'Py based games, maybe try to learn it before you make a fool of yourself? I dunno, maybe look for tutorials?

To people that come to a game tagged with Incest to ask if interactions with family happen... You have rather more serious issues than finding that out... really... seriously.

Other than this... ah... what a great update. Our dear Auntie is simply awesome.

Peace :D

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
It sounds like you tried to install v0.58 on the v0.57, correct?

If that's the case, then that's where the problem is. You don't install update patches on a full part, it has to be on a separate file, FatGiant has a list on his signatures that explains how to install it.

No, it's not optional nor forced, they are the "Unavoidable 7" or the "Magnificent 7" (Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami, and Shizuka) after all the game is called Grandma's House...
thank you was hoping it was not the same but it is damn ok thanks a big pass

Reactions: Chaotic_Human
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes