WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You can actually get on her path by playing around with her points a bit through a save editor in part 3, just make sure to use a backup save for that. if I remember right you need to change two variables for that (just experiment a bit :p ), but Moon said he would look into giving another option to access her as hiding her path behind the cop lady's mom dommie path was not per se the intention.
Opt-In to everything. Play like god intended.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Everything, except making a Black Woman a Slave. As an African my stomach turns at the thought.
I think a lot of people have managed to move past that now (with respect, of course - personal impact is personal). I don't see color anymore, just gender and kink. And yeah, real slavery is probably even out of the range of kinks for an AVN - mostly it's bondage, or BDSM, or just Dom/Sub taken to an extreme. But playing any MC, if I was to put someone in a dungeon as a "plaything", their color would be a non-factor to me personally. Just tossing that out there.

As for Grandma's House, I don't think I've shied away from any kinks it presents. My list of acceptable kinks is pretty large, only tossing out scat, blood, and other non-sexual extremes.

Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Slave collaring a black woman is that extreme for me. In all honesty any over-the-top BDSM is revolting to me. Revolting enough to make me physically ill. The extra significance of placing a slave collar on a woman of that ethnicity was too extreme, unnecessary and extremely unpleasant.

You don't see color, are ok, with slave play. Ok. Good for you. But, excuse me, I wasn't talking about you.

I can't see the kink, only the act. Maybe because I abhor BDSM. But in absolute certainty because I simply HATE racism with every fiber of my being. Was that the intention? I don't know. I am not inside MB's head. I am, however, inside mine, and what I saw, was revolting.

I liked Jasmine, up to that point. Now, any scene with her is an automatic skip. Besides that, I lowered my respect for the MC, I see him now with really unfavorable eyes. I still play this. But I changed my view of this game quite considerably after that unfortunate scene.

Don't bother telling me it is Optional, I am fully aware. I went into it, trusting in MB. I came out of it, never trusting him again. Did he have the right to do it? Sure. It is his game. Apparently there are enough people that don't have MY sensitivities to make it make sense. But, I feel sad for the need to make a scene like that, sad, because I lost something that I'll never get back, to appease the kinks of people that enjoy treating others like trash. I will not even go into the people that enjoy being treated as trash. That, I prefer to not even talk about.

Again, because I am not talking about the kink, the scene only irked me this way because of the skin color of Jasmine. At the time, I was perfectly OK going in blind on every scene. I trusted MB. Nothing particularly bad was gonna happen. Since then, no. I accept, but make a quick save, so I can go back if he goes into something like this again. I no longer feel safe in this game. I expect shit like that at every turn. That's why I refuse to spank Shizuka. I don't trust MB to not go too far anymore, in fact, I expect that the scene ends with her either dead or in the Hospital. Unlikely? Yes. But I lost trust, now everything is seen with the worst possible outcome in mind.

No, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. No, I don't need to stop playing. I can still have an opinion, I think. I was quite clear when it happened, directly with MB. I know he didn't like the criticism, I know I didn't like that particular detail on that scene. Life goes on.

But, no. I no longer say Yes to everything, I no longer have that level of trust and will never have again. That's what this is about.

Peace :(

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Firstly, it's a perfectly legal kink. Secondly, it's roleplay and no one is an actual slave in this regards. Thirdly., it is fictional. I think you might need to get over yourself somewhat.
Or he's entitled to feel the way he does. He hasn't been rude or demeaning in any way, just stated his opinion on the matter. Kinda what this forum was made for.......

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
"Never rusting him again" is rather rude and unwarranted considering MB did nothing wrong and the poster took it way out of proportion.
Deep Scar from live, and this kind of things can trigger it, plus if it is a trauma, you can only live with it, never get over, best thing is to let it slide, ( I`m in love with a gorgeous woman who was abused mentally for years, sometimes just a sound, triggers a reaction)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
"Never trusting him again" is rather rude and unwarranted considering MB did nothing wrong and the poster took it way out of proportion.
Have you lived in Africa? I was born there.
Have you been spat on the face for being white at 8 years old? I was.
Have you been spat in the face and beaten daily for being born in Africa? I was.
Have you had to endure years and years of being of the same race as those that committed atrocities? I was.
Have you had to have a nationality that started the slave trade in unprecedented scales? I have.

Yes, I have STRONG reasons to interpret that scene as I did. He did something inexcusable FOR ME. He broke my trust in him.

So, kindly, stick to your principles (if you have them) I'll stick to mine, thank you very much.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Every fantasy should remain hidden deep inside, because these are our fantasies, a private matter of the couple and couple in love.

BDSM and all sorts of other ideas should remain personal, because every couple will want to try something new for sexual hobbies and have fun. I personally am not a fan of BDSM, hurting someone for sexual pleasure? no thanks. that's not mine. but in my life I have my own fantasies and ideas and we realize them sometimes. but as they say, this is personal.

Therefore, guys, let's not argue which fantasy is worst and which is good. Every person plays games for the sake of their fantasies and everyone even has fantasies worse than just bdsm, but they won’t reveal them because it’s their personal and they will enjoy it. so just enjoy Grandma's House and MB's perverted ideas. :coffee: :whistle:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
To answer Amy of the opposite of a cockblock, I'd personally go with the word, "Assisdick" ;)
Took me a while to get that. Sitting here like wtf does Ass is Dick mean? :ROFLMAO:

MC should really get around to introducing Polly to Jasmine. I think Polly learning to defend herself would really help with two things. She could gain an outlet for her pent-up aggression, and make sure she can defend herself if she ends up in a bad situation again.
She's got Mama Amy for that now ❤

Can anyone tell me on which part does the encounter with megan (mabel daughter) start? I don't think I've meet her on my playthrough and couldn't be bothered to start from part 1 again to find out
Part 3 but I'm planning on adding another way to get her. She was just supposed to be some random chick when I added her. You'll still need to be on Mabel's route though.

Slave collaring a black woman is that extreme for me. In all honesty any over-the-top BDSM is revolting to me. Revolting enough to make me physically ill. The extra significance of placing a slave collar on a woman of that ethnicity was too extreme, unnecessary and extremely unpleasant.

You don't see color, are ok, with slave play. Ok. Good for you. But, excuse me, I wasn't talking about you.

I can't see the kink, only the act. Maybe because I abhor BDSM. But in absolute certainty because I simply HATE racism with every fiber of my being. Was that the intention? I don't know. I am not inside MB's head. I am, however, inside mine, and what I saw, was revolting.

I liked Jasmine, up to that point. Now, any scene with her is an automatic skip. Besides that, I lowered my respect for the MC, I see him now with really unfavorable eyes. I still play this. But I changed my view of this game quite considerably after that unfortunate scene.

Don't bother telling me it is Optional, I am fully aware. I went into it, trusting in MB. I came out of it, never trusting him again. Did he have the right to do it? Sure. It is his game. Apparently there are enough people that don't have MY sensitivities to make it make sense. But, I feel sad for the need to make a scene like that, sad, because I lost something that I'll never get back, to appease the kinks of people that enjoy treating others like trash. I will not even go into the people that enjoy being treated as trash. That, I prefer to not even talk about.

Again, because I am not talking about the kink, the scene only irked me this way because of the skin color of Jasmine. At the time, I was perfectly OK going in blind on every scene. I trusted MB. Nothing particularly bad was gonna happen. Since then, no. I accept, but make a quick save, so I can go back if he goes into something like this again. I no longer feel safe in this game. I expect shit like that at every turn. That's why I refuse to spank Shizuka. I don't trust MB to not go too far anymore, in fact, I expect that the scene ends with her either dead or in the Hospital. Unlikely? Yes. But I lost trust, now everything is seen with the worst possible outcome in mind.

No, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. No, I don't need to stop playing. I can still have an opinion, I think. I was quite clear when it happened, directly with MB. I know he didn't like the criticism, I know I didn't like that particular detail on that scene. Life goes on.

But, no. I no longer say Yes to everything, I no longer have that level of trust and will never have again. That's what this is about.

That's a whole lot of assumptions for someone that hasn't seen her scenes. Jasmine is no way a slave, she's MC's baby girl.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Jasmine is no way a slave, she's MC's baby girl.
You can tell yourself that. But the intention of the collar is to mark her as his slave.

But, let's drop this. You and I will never agree on this. I will never change my mind. You will never change yours.

It is a pity that you chose to go that way. I can't make you change your way, but, you killed my blind trust in you because of it. I feel sad, you feel amused, everyone else laughs.

Done.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You can tell yourself that. But the intention of the collar is to mark her as his slave.

But, let's drop this. You and I will never agree on this. I will never change my mind. You will never change yours.

It is a pity that you chose to go that way. I can't make you change your way, but, you killed my blind trust in you because of it. I feel sad, you feel amused, everyone else laughs.

Done.

Nah that's not how it works. You're free to have your opinions but you don't get to decide what my intentions are.

Jasmine's collar is a sign of love and submission. Mila on the other hand, the intention is claiming ownership, but even there, she's a pet not a slave.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Done.

It's fashionable now. I recommend trying the game<Cosy Cafe> a very good harem game, if you haven't played it yet. and there Mc puts a collar on all his favorite girls, this is not only as a symbol of animals, it also makes it clear who these women belong to by putting the same collar on their neck as a sign of love and affection so-called "choker".

and GH has its own style and affection to the collars, there are some things in every game. so it's not as degrading and doesn't have much to do with slaves. in fact, women even like it more than it seems

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023

Done.

Well, I also want to comment.

There are not-so-subtle differences between a wrought iron collar, hinged and riveted for use without consent, with a leather collar made for use in situations where there is implied consent at the very least.

A necklace on a black woman is bad, but if we put it on the crazy daughter of Grandma 2.0, the one who likes bananas, do we not say anything?

And it is normal, sometimes opinions are like farts, it may not bother you because it is "your fart", but you should not expect others to like the smell when they have not been forced to eat the same thing. (your experiences).

Sometimes it is better to fart alone, even if it is in a 1x1 meter bunker and breathe easily, because if not, others will also want to fart next to you to dampen the atmosphere.

It's fashionable now. I recommend trying the game<Cosy Cafe> a very good harem game, if you haven't played it yet. and there Mc puts a collar on all his favorite girls, this is not only as a symbol of animals, it also makes it clear who these women belong to by putting the same collar on their neck as a sign of love and affection so-called "choker".

and GH has its own style and affection to the collars, there are some things in every game. so it's not as degrading and doesn't have much to do with slaves. in fact, women even like it more than it seems
Cosy Cafe is a very good game, but the girls are white and Asian, I guess in that case there is no problem.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And it is normal, sometimes opinions are like farts, it may not bother you because it is "your fart", but you should not expect others to like the smell when they have not been forced to eat the same thing. (your experiences).

Sometimes it is better to fart alone, even if it is in a 1x1 meter bunker and breathe easily, because if not, others will also want to fart next to you to dampen the atmosphere.
Ahah, I imagine these conversations in reality where we are discussing with serious faces and suddenly the comparison of farts arose 1000181627.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes