JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Several people have brought up if the little sister may have survived and may show up. If she did as an existing character who got amnesia and was raised by someone else my money would be on Polly. She's the right age, has dyed purple hair so she could be blond naturally, I think she has the right color eyes, and similar enough facial features going by the two pics in the character chart. But that could be down to just Daz models sometimes looking close to one another anyway or the quality of the head shots on the chart. Obviously, this is just speculation, but I think it could work and she'd be the best fit for a reveal as the missing little sister. The fact that she seems to be one of the few people not instantly drawn to the MC overtly is interesting too and could be because of a subconscious memory or something.

This is just tin foil talk of course...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You leave my Betty alone :cautious:
Truthfully I love all the lis and side pieces (especially the netori honeys), but I will admit grandma is special as fuck.
From what I am seeing if I had to guess the side pieces are to keep the people from leaving while the Gilfs, and female family members can be slow burned for the sake of development which IMO isn't truly a bad thing.

But on another note I feel this game needs a replay gallery. So many good senses and making saves for each of your favorites can be confusing if you don't remember which save is which.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
From what I am seeing if I had to guess the side pieces are to keep the people from leaving while the Gilfs, and female family members can be slow burned for the sake of development which IMO isn't truly a bad thing.

But on another note I feel this game needs a replay gallery. So many good senses and making saves for each of your favorites can be confusing if you don't remember which save is which.
The Koga mod has a replay gallery.
If the side pieces are supposed to just be side pieces then the dev failed horribly. I love them all. They could pretty well all be lead ladies as far as I'm concerned.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I was a little surprised at the creative choice to kill the whole family (mom, dad, sis) but we're given back a grandmother, 2 aunts and a cousin...so, it kinda balances out? Truthfully, when it was mentioned they never recovered the little sister's body, I was holding out hope we'd meet her again and that she had amnesia or something and raised by another couple....only to be revealed as TANYA!!! haha j/k, kind of... ;) :devilish:
Yes! I was kinda hoping 'Sis' would turn up alive as well. (something happened which caused her to miss the flight.) Or (She & a flight attendant actually survived the Crash) Sis has been working 'odd jobs' to earn enough money to return home. She may, or may not be aware that her parents are dead; blames them for leaving her behind,... One day she Finally reunites with her brother & GM.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, I don't even care if Melissa is revealed to be another current/existing character, or if she's brought back as herself, it would totally give me the feels, no to mention those damn onion ninjas doing their worst if we can welcome her back to the family, that said, everything would probably go great until she squared off with Cat for the MC's affection/attention.

In any case, I don't expect it to happen, respect to the dev for their vision and their story, but I love how technically the door is still open for her, should MoonBox consider making her resurrection/reappearance another possible story arc.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
MoonBox thanks for this update.

Gonna be honest, felt small, but only because it's so good. I wanted more, but that doesn't mean that I got too little.

Let's see: Elaine, Betty, Sophie, Kitty Cat, Sandra. This is a great update by any measure. Good job.

Yeah, I wanted Liz too... you made my mouth water... well, wait it is then... you evil evil man.

All is forgiven because of the "PETEP". Had to take a few deep breaths with that one. Too funny.

Keep going. This is becoming extremely delectable. Good job.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I must admit that I am a bit disappointed with this update, it is true that there were very sexy scenes and in particular there was a lot of progress with our dear redhead, but I was a bit lazy in content with the milf or the family I want to say we had the perfect opportunity to accompany them to the bar and spend a great night and thus have more scenes with our grandmother and newly arrived aunt, but not the author had to send us to sleep like a good boy while they had a good time alone not once but twice...

and what's up with the policewoman MoonBox is a shame you won't let us turn the tables with her :(
I must admit I'm disappointed in your opinions of this update.

Bad taste is every one's right.

This update was perfect... almost. Perfection comes at the consummation of grandma's and mc's love but that's getting ahead of ourselves...

So far each update has been unique and still moves forward what needs to.

No, good sir, I hope your complaints fall on deaf ears because I want this vn to stay as is and I trust MoonBox's vision.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes