FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
The update patch only works with the previous version. Did you install it over 0.04?

They'll all get their turn eventually, this is a long game.
The points with the unavoidable people were supposed to give more scenes and extra dialogue but I might do away with that. The concept is pretty dumb in hindsight. Nana isn't shallow enough to love you any less because of which movie you chose.

For fucks sake Joey the mangaka stop going around telling people Priya is unavoidable :LOL:
There's only 6 for now but I might add Asami eventually (Shizuka's Mom, the woman that was sweeping at the spa)

Each version has it's own patch. Use the V0.06 patch
BTW great update MoonBox. You always do a great job with them. I just love grandma and Cat.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah the points are pretty pointless with the unavoidable ones, that's why I'm thinking of getting rid of them.
Priya is optional but Nana and Jamila aren't and they're both going to have a lot of content.
If you were on the Priya route, you would know she's working on a special fertility treatment :p Nana's gonna be very breedable
Well damn...and suddenly i'm in a real bind.
I don't like granny's but i love pregnancy o_O...well at a 2nd glance nana looks more like as she's in her 40's...yeah totaly in her 40's, same as the MC was clearly 18 as he got his bj birthday present...i think i can work with that :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah the points are pretty pointless with the unavoidable ones, that's why I'm thinking of getting rid of them.
Priya is optional but Nana and Jamila aren't and they're both going to have a lot of content.
If you were on the Priya route, you would know she's working on a special fertility treatment :p Nana's gonna be very breedable
I would have pursued Priya regardless, how could someone not love her? She's adorable, kind and sweet, oh well to each their own. :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
*Plays a game titled Grandma’s House*
*Asks if the the Grandma is avoidable*
:FacePalm:
Well there are games with titels like my new family, as an example.
Obviously the family is not avoidable story wise, but u don't need to be in a relationship with them, just saying.
And yeah, the point and path choices made me believe u can avoid a sexual relationship, stranger things have happend than optional relationships with main LI's.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I would have pursued Priya regardless, how could someone not love her? She's adorable, kind and sweet, oh well to each their own. :)
Didn't go for Priya either at first, but then i noticed that the Priya route leads to the danceclub which leads to Svetlana and Polly so she's onboard the harem train now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry to say, That I Totally agree with you!
IF I am looking for something specific (like Help), I Do NOT want to spend Hrs sifting thru 200 pgs of posts;
I would RATHER be playing the Game, than spend hrs sifting thru 200 posts; to MAYBE find what I am looking for.
ESPECIALLY IF I only have an hour or so to do so.

(Although, I may just apologize for asking something that may have already been covered several times,
and HOPE someone will point me in Right direction) 'Get to the point'.
If only the forum had a way to find something without sifting through every post.....

If only the forum had some form of search function.....

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Didn't go for Priya either at first, but then i noticed that the Priya route leads to the danceclub which leads to Svetlana and Polly so she's onboard the harem train now
Harem game...I had a chance to get a gal into my Harem. I said naw. Why would I want that in a Harem game... lol.

I've only turned down one person, that was before I even knew she was only a side character, that was Cop Lady. Femdom ain't my jam. As I stated before in my early days as young 20s human, I tried it out(I was still exploring my own sexuality then). Decided I didn't like it. I'm not against it, it's just not me. I am more of a Dom.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, that's why I write that everyone is free to pursue who he see more fitted and not feel forced to do so, but I recon that my post could've sounded too harsh and if that's the case I apologise. :)

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Harem game...I had a chance to get a gal into my Harem. I said naw. Why would I want that in a Harem game... lol.

I've only turned down one person, that was before I even knew she was only a side character, that was Cop Lady. Femdom ain't my jam. As I stated before in my early days as young 20s human, I tried it out(I was still exploring my own sexuality then). Decided I didn't like it. I'm not against it, it's just not me. I am more of a Dom.
Well exactly... Just like u are saying ur not into femdom i'm not into Priya. I don't find her attractive so why would i want her in my harem?

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Yes, that's why I write that everyone is free to pursue who he see more fitted and not feel forced to do so, but I recon that my post could've sounded too harsh and if that's the case I apologise. :)
Not at all man, i completely agree, everyone has their own likes and tastes and should play however they wanna play the game. Just a shame in the case of Priya that you get cut out of other content because of it

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Not at all man, i completely agree, everyone has their own likes and tastes and should play however they wanna play the game. Just a shame in the case of Priya that you get cut out of other content because of it
Only thing you'll be locked out of if you're not on the Priya route is dancing with Nana on the date since you won't know how to dance
You get a second chance to meet Svetlana, Polly and Isabella when you go watch the gymnastics class with Cat.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Only thing you'll be locked out of if you're not on the Priya route is dancing with Nana on the date since you won't know how to dance
You get a second chance to meet Svetlana, Polly and Isabella when you go watch the gymnastics class with Cat.
Oh good to know, i didn't get that far yet. Think i'm about half way through v0.2 now

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I STILL think Priya needs to be an unavoidable LI. Why? Because without her, as you said, not knowing how to dance. Dancing makes Nana so happy and how could you not want her to be happy? Besides, Priya is one of the best. Add her to the family harem. Make her unavoidable and people who don't like it, can bugger off.

Also, anyone who doesn't want Nana, also needs to bugger off. I got zero patience for stupidity.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Everyone who has more than 1 or 2 sex scenes planned should be an unavoidable LI. What's the point in playing a harem game if you're turning people down? I think Moon is too good to do something like this but I almost hope we get an update entirely dedicated to the side characters just to reinforce how terrible of an idea turning down harem girls is. You're basically just cucking yourself out of content when you turn girls down. Like even if you're not attracted to them, which I'll totally judge you for by the way, they're so well written that it just seems dumb to ignore them.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes