KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Oh yes Zeus is... Godly so I can see that as well, I just tougth that since the girls "grasp" it and they feel all better after I decided to give "him" the name of the Gifts of the gods. :giggle:
I mean.. your reasoning is ..pretty damn great but I can't , Zeus seems the most fitting name for him :D , at least for my MC :p
but yea I also like Mjolnir, thats also like I said .. a pretty damn great name :D

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I choose Vlad the Impaler, but of course you have to know what it means and who was Vlad.
He was a count living in Romania in the 1400-1500 named Vlad Tepesh because he used to impale all his ennemies.
A gruesome way to die, a pole is inserted in your butthole, then the pole is raised and you slowly get penetrated all through you body. He was later used as a model for count Dracula.

• Wow
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I choose Vlad the Impaler, but of course you have to know what it means and who was Vlad.
He was a count living in Romania in the 1400-1500 named Vlad Tepesh because he used to impale all his ennemies.
A gruesome way to die, a pole is inserted in your butthole, then the pole is raised and you slowly get penetrated all through you body. He was later used as a model for count Dracula.
Oh yes I know Vlad Țepeș, it's definitely a great name too. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes