MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Let's just say MC is gonna be bringing a lot of family's closer together. ;)
Oh man, don't know if I'm misreading that but it makes me excited.

I'm always hopeful for that type of content. Some games just have an MC going around fucking everyone 1 by 1, sequestered away from each other. But the idea of the women getting closer because of it, especially mother/daughters or sisters... :love:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
This game is, in my opinion, the proof that you don't need animations to have good sex scenes. I presume that it is easier to make these kinds of scenes than to make animations, they are great thanks to build up and the story. I really like love and affection in adult VNs and, this one became one of my favourites real quick. Thanks for a good game like this DEV!

Now for the part that no one likes to ask or answer. Can someone tell me the interval between updates? I loved playing the game and I would like to anticipate its updates while knowing approximately how much to wait.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm only here for the inevitable Riona/Fiona/Ellie/Ella fivesome fuckfest (hopefully after the MC shaves off the beard or at least goes with a manly stubble beard instead of the current scruff).
If you've got those four laying naked in front of you and you're looking at MC's face, you're playing the game wrong. :LOL:

MoonBox firstly, Thanks for the update. I was wondering, there was a dialogue where allison(nana) said that 'the test results are outand priya has asked the mc to meet her', and I was so looking forward to that but unfortunately, there was that shopping which popped in and changed the plans. So, are there any chances that I/we get to meet priya in the next update?? Thanks for the tanya scenes. I liked it very much. I can already see huge potentials in this game....
Yeah you'll be seeing her in the next update. There was supposed to be another day in this one but the first days ran long so I had to push it.

I'm always hopeful for that type of content. Some games just have an MC going around fucking everyone 1 by 1, sequestered away from each other. But the idea of the women getting closer because of it, especially mother/daughters or sisters... :love:
You're not misreading it.
It's not for nothing that pretty much everyone has a mom, sister, daughter or grandmother. ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
2 Quick questions.

1. It alludes me for some reason, why do we call Jam mum again.
2. Except for the incest, we are literally Captian America, shouldn't we have offered a room for Isabella.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This game is, in my opinion, the proof that you don't need animations to have good sex scenes. I presume that it is easier to make these kinds of scenes than to make animations, they are great thanks to build up and the story. I really like love and affection in adult VNs and, this one became one of my favourites real quick. Thanks for a good game like this DEV!

Now for the part that no one likes to ask or answer. Can someone tell me the interval between updates? I loved playing the game and I would like to anticipate its updates while knowing approximately how much to wait.
Appreciate it.
Monthly updates.

2 Quick questions.

1. It alludes me for some reason, why do we call Jam mum again.
2. Except for the incest, we are literally Captian America, shouldn't we have offered a room for Isabella.
MC and Omar have been friends since they were kids. MC has spent a lot of time at Omar's place, sometimes sleeping over so he's spent a lot of time with Jamila. She was like a second mom to him while growing up.

You will eventually. For now, anyone moving in just complicates things.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

...is the thing more than few games have, and something i couldnt care less.

yet kinks differ,and as long as everything is optional, i wouldn mind if the b(ig)b(ald)n(eighbour), along with his two-dick-dragon-dog are introduced, and able to fuck all women in this game.
optional (aka choicematters) should be the key word for any vn aiming to be (at least) a decent one.
gonna see how this one will do in that department going forward.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
...is the thing more than few games have, and something i couldnt care less.

yet kinks differ,and as long as everything is optional, i wouldn mind if the b(ig)b(ald)n(eighbour), along with his two-dick-dragon-dog are introduced, and able to fuck all women in this game.
optional (aka choicematters) should be the key word for any vn aiming to be (at least) a decent one.
gonna see how this one will do in that department going forward.
Not sure what you mean with the first part. Lesbian content? There won't be much and it's gonna be optional.

Jerome has a better chance with the two-dicked dragon-dog than he does with any of the ladies. :LOL:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not sure what you mean with the first part. Lesbian content? There won't be much and it's gonna be optional.

Jerome has a better chance with the two-dicked dragon-dog than he does with any of the ladies. :LOL:
Not sure what's being asked, but if it has anything to do with optional kinks, as long as its optional-just like the femdom and who to lewd and who to ignore, its all good! For the record, I don't have a problem with some lesbian play, considering it won't be possible for our hero to be everywhere and with all his ladies at once. I don't think there needs to be a big orgy, but the occasional threesome/foursome might be doable...with the ladies taking care of each other and themselves while they wait for their turn with the MC.

Oh, and (y) on that lactation scene with Tanya! That was fucking hot! Moar plz!!:love:

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Really? which route is the two-dicked dragon dog on ......just kidding.....for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I gave the game a go.

First off, I got to say, especially at the beginning, the MC felt like a cringe lord. Most of his dialog was making me cringe on my seat. But I feel it got a bit better later into the game. Less of it. Kinda hard to say how ot make it less cringy other than having to rework/re-write which would take up time and not worth it if its not a shared opinion. Also why give his sister a "name" and talk about how shes a cute clingy sister, only for her to be dead before the game starts. Makes me feel even more bad about it :s. But I suppose it be way worse if she died after the game started after getting attached :s. Another thing I noticed, the dog has balls and a penis, yet he gave her a girly name and refered to as a she. Come on , basic biology, lift the leg and take a look. The dogs a boy, I feel bad for the dog.

Despite the MC being being a bit of a cringe lord (IMO), I got the impression their was a lot of effort put in developing the main cast characters (family) and what little time with the side characters. Guess thats the strong point of the game. I really liked Sophie and the Amazon Cop, but know as side characters they dont get much time. Maybe too much time with Nana, but I guess being the games title, its to be expected. Everything is focused around her. But I kinda do think Ommar needs more parts. Even for comedy relief ^_~

Was nice to see a little urination, some rare weird kink I find interesting in some certain situations (proof im a degenerate :p) and being able to name the penis "Vlad the Impaler" was enough for me to give this game a pass grade (y). I think I'd like to see whats to come next :)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think Ducky meant Mother /Daughter incest. You gotta excuse him since wabbit season is over and now it's duck season....he gets a little jumpy!

Over 7gb and no animations really ?:(
So? Just download the compressed version.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes