Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Once the floodgates open, there won't be any stopping the flow. Nana will get what she deserves.

MC and Nana will get a lot closer physically before it becomes sexual.

Liz is pretty much just waiting for Cat to get her turn before she rapes you. :LOL:
Amy's not ready to settle in quite yet, she'll be leaving for work again.
Sad about Amy leaving again... (y) on everything else, incl. that sexy minx Auntie Liz ready to pounce.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
There's only one thing i disliked about the latest update. It's right at the end of v0.7, there's a message telling me to wait for more content, followed by an intense feeling of desperation and emotional distress. I did NOT like that part. The rest was wonderful, though :love:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There's only one thing i disliked about the latest update. It's right at the end of v0.7, there's a message telling me to wait for more content, followed by an intense feeling of desperation and emotional distress. I did NOT like that part. The rest was wonderful, though :love:
Just like the rest of us - we are all suffering. Thank goodness Nana will be helping us all out. Hold on and she will be with you shortly.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
A lot of people don't notice it, but what is essential for any story is power of setup and payoff. Without proper one, story would feel like some sketches, not a whole. Your work is very good, I'm enjoying it a lot!
but in last update (07) this scene with headphones catch my eye. One scene leads to another, and was played out nice(as always) but almost immediately. ok, moving forward. but after few scenes i saw this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was hilarious! I had a very nice laugh
anyway, what I want to say - story is great, characters are solid, you're doing great job here MoonBox
Looking forward for next updates!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok just finished and i want more i need more give me more of this game I'm probably spoilt for dialogue coz ive just played though 7 updates all at once but i really enjoyed it from start to finish so Dev hurry up and feed my new addiction to this game
Most of us want more. The good thing is that we usually get an update once a month.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
A lot of people don't notice it....
There are so many hidden little things in the game, it would take pages to list them all...
As an example, did anyone actually notice what the cute little waitress Josianne is doing with the champagne bottle? ;)

FYI, I reckon I'll have the German translation ready for this by the end of the week.

Koga's mod is supported, I'm still considering offering the mod together with the translation so that there are no misunderstandings.
(Who want to play without a walkthrough, can simply turn it off)
I'll see how much work it takes to possibly provide a version without a mod, which will follow after.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes