JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
so when do i get to go back to Grandma's house ? i miss her hugs and kisses
( this is my subtle way of asking when the next update is out )
As stated, I believe it's the 15th of every month(Public). I could be wrong, but I know that info actually been said multiple times by MoonBox

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ok so I have a question. On the night with the storm with Cat it asks if you want to enable sleep sex. Why is it nothing happens when I click yes? In the walkthrough it says Cat would give the MC a blowjob.
The question was asked there to get it out of the way, but not spoil when it happens later by asking right before the event. It's probably something that could have been asked at the start of the game if MoonBox had thought about it then, but MoonBox didn't want to add it to the start of the game now because it will break everyone save. So, MoonBox just added it there when the idea that it might need a variable because not everyone likes sleep sex came up.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Ok so am I the only one having issues with the walkthrough? I just did the part of watching Sophia do her acrobat routine. That puts me at the choice to start the Polly/Isabella/Svetlana routes according to the walkthrough but the game skipped right over it and I am now heading to the Riona/Twins route part of the game.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ok so am I the only one having issues with the walkthrough? I just did the part of watching Sophia do her acrobat routine. That puts me at the choice to start the Polly/Isabella/Svetlana routes according to the walkthrough but the game skipped right over it and I am now heading to the Riona/Twins route part of the game.
If you do the dance classes from the Pryia route then you started those routes already and this little moment is skipped over. The scene after Sophia's routine is so you can still meet Polly, Isabella and Svetlana if you are not on the Pryia route.

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That is not an issue with the walkthrough. You will not get those choices for those 3 routes if you want on the Indian doctor's date (sorry, I do not remember the name).

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
If you do the dance classes from the Pryia route then you started those routes already and this little moment is skipped over. The scene after Sophia's routine is so you can still meet Polly, Isabella and Svetlana if you are not on the Pryia route.
Ok then when do I start the Polly/Svetlana routes as I start Isabella's in the final dance class before Paveena's wedding

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ok then when do I start the Polly/Svetlana routes as I start Isabella's in the final dance class before Paveena's wedding
If you took the dance lessons, then should already be on their routes. As long as every time you get a choice you make sure and spend time with them, talk to them, and make it clear you want to see them more you should be going the right direction. Most of the time you are one someone's route as long as you haven't directly refused them.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes