JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
damn I hate it when the update ends, and apparently we're going to lose amelia for a while, a shame, for me she's one of the most beautiful in the game.
Hopefully Amy returns sooner rather than later since she was introduced late as well. Seeds planted in her mind with a MC harem with how open Liz and Cat are with him with this update.

Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I just want to throw in that even if sex with Nana's not a dealbreaker for me, I appreciate OP keeping everyone up to date on it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
seems ok but also like typical movie casting.. college man 21 years old yet played by a near 40 year old looking male..

Reactions: BallerTime

Supahsam

Jun 20, 2021
Thank you for putting it in big yellow bold letters. I wish more people would do this. Will be waiting eagerly for when that sign changes.

Reactions: MoonBox

99lalo

Feb 26, 2021
Loved it, its awesome that there's a beautiful lady for everyone! and you may, all. But i wanted to ask if there's a rework planned for the barista like you did with Aiko. I think it was an amazing upgrade and she looks like an old model compared to the newer ladies.

Reactions: kcaldw and MoonBox

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Love the game overall. I was two updates behind, but finished those the day before the new update released and finished the newest update the same day. That said, while I was thinking about it, there are some.. inconsistencies that bother me a bit;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes