Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So do the mc have sex with his grandma cause I've been here that she's a trans is this trus or is eveyone kidding or is it a fact?

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I attended Maria's in the car event...I wonder why Maria wasn't one of the MC's neighbors instead of a nun or in other words instead of a sub-character...Maria is too beautiful to be like that. ...I also wonder if Lisa will appear or if she is dead

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So do the mc have sex with his grandma cause I've been here that she's a trans is this trus or is eveyone kidding or is it a fact?
Uh?
No?
This looks a little confused so I will try to explain, no MC didn't have sex with Nana (grandma) yet, and no she's not a trans.
The issue was that at the start of the game Dev used a male dog model, and after that in the thread we joked about the family having a "trans" dog. :)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Uh?
No?
This looks a little confused so I will try to explain, no MC didn't have sex with Nana (grandma) yet, and no she's not a trans.
The issue was that at the start of the game Dev used a male dog model, and after that in the thread we joked about the family having a "trans" dog. :)
Oh ok thank you.

skgames

May 7, 2021
Shawna, Lily and Lina you'll see at least one more time. Karen is undecided but probably.
I would love to see Karen as another character in a similar situation as paveena (I hope I got her name right). Cucking her husband or not, but also being the sub as a character herself rather than the usual romantic. Although I wouldn't mind some or quite a bit of romantic interaction between her and the MC but her being sub would be a nice change in pace for the remainder of the story. Just my take on it. Some may like it, some might not.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Damn another game I paid for and didn't notice all details. I could tolerate loli in japanese game cause it's often the drawing style, but not in 3d game.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: RoyMe and J.R.
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes