brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Great update, the fact that is not 176 renders or less like many VNs are pulling out lately is a plus. There are so many characters that picking one or two is impossible, they're all adorable, and no sandbox crap, if there was an award for best VNs of the year this would be running for first place, so thank you for your work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly that's exactly why I felt Tanya being pregnant with the MC's kid should've been unavoidable. Let the weirdos not have a relationship with her after if they want but I feel it should've been an unavoidable story bit. Just makes it too much to deal with how present she really should be in the MC's life with her not being there for the people who aren't on her path. Even if she's not living with the MC there's no way Nana wouldn't have her over every chance she gets, she should be in the background, she should be at the table when they're eating, she should be visibly getting the chance to meet her new family. Long story short, with Nana running things she should be so integrated in the family life that it wouldn't be plausible to make her completely avoidable.
Then again other than the cow lady everybody is perfect. I have absolutely nothing but the utmost contempt for anyone who'd turn down any of these girls, so maybe take my opinion with a grain of salt. let's see if they catch the sarcasm this time

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
great update as usual Moonbox. I personally am glad we haven't jumped grandma's bone yet.
People can complain all they want, but I love the tenderness and buildup with Jamilla and Grandma. Good things come to those that wait, etc etc etc. There's millions of idioms for patience and all, and they always pay off with stories like this. I'm guessing people are probably suffering from Killer7/My New Family syndrome and hate waiting for the really good stuff, but all of that is just always so much better in the end, it feels better and hits better. But I'm sure most of the people that complain hit control when playing these kind of games anyways and don't appreciate the writing. Don't let it get to you though, it's good shit.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

I see that this comment is still on the front page, the wait continues I guess...

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just played the latest update and enjoyed nearly every moment. Excellent work as always.

I hope we get to spend some time with the clones... I mean quintuplets. I actually started the game over this update and noticed the same girl at several locations and was going to ask about it and then it got brought up in this update. :ROFLMAO:

There were a few little incongruities: The disappearing and reappearing bandages. And not like at the couch watching the movie. It's addressed there that she doesn't have them on. But there are a few times when she should have them on and doesn't, and some where she says she took them off but still had them on. Not a big deal, hence why I didn't bother with scene shots because I don't even think it's worth remaking those scenes to fix something little like this. It was just something I noticed.

Zelda's scene was very good. :sneaky:

Fiona is one of my favorite love interests, and her having a breeding kink bumped her up to number one for right now hands down. :love:

But that is why it was really annoying when this happened:

A little more lighthearted of a disagreement between the MC and me:

One of the reasons I started over was to compile a bit of a list:

Also, restarting reveled a few more little oddities about the MC's "My parents and sister are dead," story, but I'll spare everyone my mad ramblings for now.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
All good points! Didn't Tanya say she needed some time alone to think about the situation though? That's what i've been going with anyway :)

She touched his wrist!
His wrist...

It would probably have been *easier* from a development standpoint to make Preggers Tanya an optional love interest but a fixed part of the story. But I trust Moonbox to make it all work out.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes