JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Are you ever going to add Animation to the game please
The amount work that entails, for a Visual Novella. Though you are more then welcomed to learn Ren'py, DAZ, write a story, then program that all together as you render and hope it all pans out, while not receiving headaches from doing it and those on a Pirate site getting it for free bitching at you....(Or asking silly questions)

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery_scenes.rpy", line 6245, in script
mc "Bye [mcCopNick]."
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'mcCopNick'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gallery_scenes.rpy", line 6245, in script
mc "Bye [mcCopNick]."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1415, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mcCopNick'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House V0.12
Sat Aug 20 20:29:45 2022

this is what happens when I watch Officer Sandra at MC's house. what is going on?

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Saw there was a new update out...

Then saw what was posted on the front page...

I silently cried myself to sleep :cry:
I'm guessing he won't bang grandma until he gets to bang all the other women in the splash screen, and as of the update prior to this one he's only banged one of them.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Got the 0.12 update. It is a nice little update certainly. A bit short, but still very wholesome.

Now I know this is only 14-ish days of work, and in that scope it is still perfectly reasonable to be small (rendering takes time!) I do wish it was a bit more, but I understand if that makes me sound greedy.

On the shortlist of checks I would hope to see in an update. This hits all of them so damn fine showing Moonbox!

Reactions: MoonBox

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.12] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,60 GB / 1,21 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,57 GB / 1,18 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.12-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.12] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,60 GB / 1,21 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,57 GB / 1,18 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.12-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -
thanks dear

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
MoonBox great game you've got here and it's gotta be one of the ones I look forward to but I have a question and no it's not the one that probably most of if not everyone wants to know though it would be good as well! My question is and forgive me because names come and go for me but when the MC gets some sheet time with Grandma, the other hot Aunt with the big garzoomba's, the adopted mum with the Whoopi Goldberg hair and the hot Doc who will be the Aunt to the MC's child, I hope it's not going to be a one time thing then you finish the game because I think it should be more than just a one time thing more like a fair few times more kind of thing......just asking! Oh and are we going to see the Doc's sis again cause she'll need another round or four as well! Anyway great game.....

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes