QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Much worse. Asami beats you with her broom and Nana is extremely disappointed.
With her broom? Well, we all like it a little rough once in a while, right? Frowning Nana is much worse. "The disappointment of Nana" sounds like the title of a horror movie, where the jumpscares are replaced with shame and guilt. I'm glad i chose headpats over evil :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just hope I don't o.d. on adorableness!
I think that is pretty much unavoidable at this point.......

Shizuka's mom Asami is the last one
This is correct! Why Priya isn't one of them I will never understand but that is something MB will have to worry about the day he reaches the Pearly Gates.........

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, I just finished the latest update. It was good. You see MoonBox the problem here is that you've made all these ladies too lovable. I just want them all to be main girls. I need to see them all happy in the harem at the end. Even the one-off girls like Brandy and Karen need to show up in the end and join the harem for one last moment when the game is ending... that's my dream... my hope. We shall see.

Also, now we need to rescue Aiko as well. We can't leave her behind at that place after Shizuka gets saved.

Also-also, I have a question that can be ignored if it needs to be but: Can you give a hint on how Josianne's route will playout?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, I just finished the latest update. It was good. You see MoonBox the problem here is that you've made all these ladies too lovable. I just want them all to be main girls. I need to see them all happy in the harem at the end. Even the one-off girls like Brandy and Karen need to show up in the end and join the harem for one last moment when the game is ending... that's my dream... my hope. We shall see.

Also, now we need to rescue Aiko as well. We can't leave her behind at that place after Shizuka gets saved.

Also-also, I have a question that can be ignored if it needs to be but: Can you give a hint on how Josianne's route will playout?
Can't say I disagree with you here :ROFLMAO:

MB said that Aiko isn't in any danger, she's just a normal employee and not in any debt to the owner (i think he said Aiko's mother is friends with the owner as well). This does NOT mean I don't want Aiko to join the harem, i'm still a little pissed at MB that she isn't......

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
So, let me see if I've got this right. You think it's ok to mock Shizi(or anyone for that matter) due to a cute little stutter?
Quite the opposite - I love that despite the fucked up nature of many interactions in VNs that we have no problem with, mocking Shizi is off limits...and its not sarcasm...I mean it. Im glad there is a line that we simply do not cross...

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Quite the opposite - I love that despite the fucked up nature of many interactions in VNs that we have no problem with, mocking Shizi is off limits...and its not sarcasm...I mean it. Im glad there is a line that we simply do not cross...
The true purpose of a gentleman -- every action, word, and all the convoluted rules of etiquette -- is to protect any and all potential LIs from everyone and everything except himself.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, that was a kick in the beanbag, i thought for sure she'd be in the harem......
Ya know I was staying out of this cause nobody likes a critic but if Paveena isn't in the harem then it makes the MC a supremely shitty person to have said this to her. Doubly so considering she's the mother of one of his future children and we know she's been following through on this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like even beyond that she seems to be an incredibly popular character and easily one of the most beautiful women on an already incredibly gorgeous cast. It'd be a complete waste to make her a one and done.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I love the fact that there we are - perverted wierdos who are fine with lot of fucked up things, but yet mocking Shizuka is of the fucking limits...
True. If someone wants to dress up as a gender neutral hamster with a lisp and get spoonfed by their stepmoms accountant, who am i to judge? But mocking Shizuka is like kicking an innocent puppy, cruel and unnecessary :oops:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ya know I was staying out of this cause nobody likes a critic but if Paveena isn't in the harem then it makes the MC a supremely shitty person to have said this to her. Doubly so considering she's the mother of one of his future children and we know she's been following through on this.
Like even beyond that she seems to be an incredibly popular character and easily one of the most beautiful women on an already incredibly gorgeous cast. It'd be a complete waste to make her a one and done.
Has MoonBox actually said she isn't someone that joins the harem? I think she is only one of those LIs that you can ignore but if you choose to pursue will join in the harem. Considering how the game has build up MC's character, he would not leave Paveena out of it once she definitely is pregnant and can "safely" leave his husband without causing too much of a cultural drama.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes