sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
The funny thing is - I got surprised myself with it. Made a quick Mod in the first place because of a request. Wasn't even sure to continue it later since most choices seemed to be quite obvious, and I thought it's not that needed anyway. Well...
Therefore later from me some more features, the (in the meantime stopped) replay version or the one with the music player. But still, the way more downloaded one was always the WT only version.
I always download any WT mod that's included in the OP when I first download a game. It's just a habit I developed after 10s of games where there are dead-end options for no reason or require moon logic to progress. If I find that the game doesn't need one, no harm done having downloaded a 500kb file :HideThePain:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
MoonBox, you made a little mistake here, we don't say le Français. The exact translation would be "Oh, vous parlez Français ?"
View attachment 2035236

For the rest I love the game, the women (especially Nana, Jamilla and the doc (forgot her name
:oops:)
I already DM him French typos but thank you very much for the time you took to do so, he'll just have to update these parts of the script when he'll have time for it. :)(y)

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Preview time

Swimming lessons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D-Don't say mean things about M-Master!

Losing can be fun sometimes

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes