OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

Just wondering if it should be like that

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

I used the Update also, and old Saves work for me.
Usually when they don't work it is because you used a Mod with the last version and need to wait until that gets updated (sadly).
Aside from that - no clue why they would not work! :>)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi.

You should not have to start a new game. I have not and I have been using just the update file for the past 3 or 4 updates.

Reactions: MoonBox

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You need to use spoilers. Not everyone has played yet.
Nah, I'd rather have a list of who the MC has fucked so far. Stopped playing the game 2-3 updates ago because I wasn't interested in the loli, cousin, aunt, etc content. I was promised grandma fucking and I am holding out until grandma fucking happens (or other GILFs are pounded).

(or I've just been really fucking busy w/RL shit...)

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
You should not have to start a new game. I have not and I have been using just the update file for the past 3 or 4 updates.

Thx alot.. I will try and put the files in the folder again and see if it will work , if not i will download the full game and see if that will work

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Good thing you let us know, wouldn't know what to do without this information.
Since all the other gorgeous women who one way or another will be "attained"- there really is only one solution: Play it when the game is complete. In the mean time we "Play-testers" will be just "occupying ourselves" as we help out Moonbox with the minor parts of the development cycle - building towards the final conclusion. Nothing to see here at all until then. The two week updates don't really contain "any content" whatsoever. "These are not the droids you are looking for".

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes