Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I've been at this for an hour at least, and don't really care about sex with Nana yet. I'm more than ready to have sex with anybody, but all I've come across is a blowjob in a dressing room from the store clerk. I've played games that are a slow burn but this is a bit much.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've been at this for an hour at least, and don't really care about sex with Nana yet. I'm more than ready to have sex with anybody, but all I've come across is a blowjob in a dressing room from the store clerk. I've played games that are a slow burn but this is a bit much.
Think of it more like a Roman Candle... if you do not turn anyone away, you will enjoy a lot before long. :>)

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
More side chicks are being added every new update it feels like, also an update without even seeing Grandma? I guess i'm gonna have to wait another 2 weeks to get my hug & kiss on the nose from Grandma :(

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maaaaaaan that Allan Trumcuck guy will facepalm literally anything.
If you're not using the walkthrough be mindful of your choices. Sometimes there'll be say a nice or a pervy option. In that case choosing the pervy option will be needed to continue that girl's path even though the nice option seemed like a good one.
Overall there's a lot of sex in this game and if I remember right it doesn't take too long to get to it.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Did you skip sex with the girl on the plane at the very beginning?

Reactions: MoonBox

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Indeed. If biweekly updates are the new "milking", i wish more devs would milk it. :ROFLMAO:
I'M ON ALL FOURS AND MY TEATS ARE ACHING! MILK ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS!

Ok, that got a little weird at the end but i kinda like it, so i'll leave it as is. :unsure:
oooh chafed nipples AGAIN!

• Haha

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Finally played the update. Loved it! Long live the Irish! Kat's ok too I suppose. (really loved her stuff, wasn't a fan of her till now)

On the splitting/update thing, totally fine with splitting the game, my internet is shite so appreciate the thought. One suggestion, can you keep the update patches linked in the OP so if we miss a release we don't need to redownload the whole thing, even though it's not gonna be that big for a while? As in have the latest 0.15 > 0.16 link and then in a spoiler under it have 0.13 > 0.14, 0.14 > 0.15 etc etc. Just a thought.

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Anyway, we regulars need to stock up on Patience pills and come up with a common method to help the "uneducated masses" that will come in after v0.17 is released.
Yeah, i'm guessing we'll have to put Wolf on a temp thread ban for a while after that update is released.....

You think this game is SLOW BURN?????
There has been one update out of 15 without sex..........

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The way I look at it is this: The first chunk is likely done, from a developer standpoint. Why bother redownloading that just for the new content?
I like having the choice actually, I literally want to redownload the entire game for just the new content.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
the few times i download update only it broke my game some how. now i download the whole game

still waiting for amy to cum home i mean come home then cum

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
the few times i download update only it broke my game some how. now i download the whole game
I've got to the point where I don't even risk it with updates and secondary/tertiary chapters to be honest. That's all I was trying to say. The game literally becomes not worth it for me to try to figure it out.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
short and boring update !
I wonder why someone named Hairy Pussy Lover wouldn't enjoy a game with no hairy pussies :LOL:

Wait what? I just played through and it was just the O'Reilly family and Kat. Just played through the game from the last Mabel scene to be double sure I was on her path and it was still just the O'Reilly family and Kat.

Edit: I really hate when the post I was quoting gets deleted and I look like a fucking crazy talking to myself. :KEK:
We're currently testing v17 so we get a little mixed up sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Adults huh?
A man can dream :HideThePain:

Another amazing and wholesome update to brighten my day, i'm really happy that mc can go more than once, everything in this update was amazing from the o'reilly to kat. Also maybe we need to put in the main page THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET (0.16), so people know and don't keep repeting the same question over and over again.
I like your optimism bro but I could tattoo it onto their forehead and they would still ask :ROFLMAO:

What kind of lily-livered horseshit is this...
View attachment 2110480

I mean, incest is not really my kink per se but this character is not even related whatsoever, why "tenant-in-law"? Hell, that is just a joke about him eventually marrying her daughter, who is also not related to him. I forgot to update with the patch. Even if incest is not my kink, I play this because I love the characters and the "tenant/childhood friend" stuff is much more off-putting than the incest will ever be. Like nails on a chalkboard. I get why Moonbox has to do it with the Aunts, niece and even the grandma eventually but characters like this and his best friend's mom, who he sees as his adoptive mom, in a way, there is zero blood relation there.

By the way, the first line of my post is kind of a joke from Blazing Saddles.
If Riona and Fiona were mom/daughter then a threesome would be considered incest by patreon.

This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.16] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

The O'Reilly coat of arms might be the weirdest one I have ever seen. I would think somebody was trolling if I didn't see multiple versions of it on several sites.
View attachment 2110544 View attachment 2110556
I might have to create a hybrid or false one for my next WP idea.
Replace the lions with tigers and the hand with a non-chopped off dick and I'd say that's pretty accurate :LOL:

That's with people who know what to do. I think MB is making a good decision but the regulars in this thread will have to deal with constant asking of how to load a save that wasn't made in the right spot (RenPy's export save feature [used in BaD] would probably eliminate that need but then v17 would still be part of part 1 to fit that feature) or if part 1 has to be played before part 2 and so forth.
You can load the save from the "Save Now!!!" screen, or the autosave that's made there in case you forget to save.
And if for some reason someone messes both of those up, you can start a new game and spend ~10 minutes answering questions to set up a new save.
Pretty hard to mess all that up :LOL:

No idea what game you're playing. There's a sex scene in the first 10 minutes and there's no blowjob in a dressing room.

More side chicks are being added every new update it feels like, also an update without even seeing Grandma? I guess i'm gonna have to wait another 2 weeks to get my hug & kiss on the nose from Grandma :(
Not sure where people get the "Girls keep being added" thing, the last LI was added in v0.10

Finally played the update. Loved it! Long live the Irish! Kat's ok too I suppose. (really loved her stuff, wasn't a fan of her till now)

On the splitting/update thing, totally fine with splitting the game, my internet is shite so appreciate the thought. One suggestion, can you keep the update patches linked in the OP so if we miss a release we don't need to redownload the whole thing, even though it's not gonna be that big for a while? As in have the latest 0.15 > 0.16 link and then in a spoiler under it have 0.13 > 0.14, 0.14 > 0.15 etc etc. Just a thought.
I think it's against the rules or something. I keep the last one up when I update the OP but the mods remove it. You can find all the update patches on my SS/Patreon.

I like having the choice actually, I literally want to redownload the entire game for just the new content.
Cool bro, let me just bloat the game up to 20GB cause you got a bandwidth fetish

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you know I dont mind the game being huge in size I have no problem leaving it downloading while I watch yt but I do understand those who cant download such a huge game and I wont be an hypocrite and demand two versions so I trust that MoonBox will bring an amazing game that is a decent size

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes