Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
game isn't even launching
Are you on windows 7? Idk if Moon is running the latest renpy but if he is them it's probably not compatible with 7 anymore.
Otherwise hold shift while attempting to start the game and try a different render engine.
If that doesn't help, or at least tell you what's wrong, then you'll have to wait for someone more technically minded.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Hey, Moony MoonBox ! will you or do you, plan on putting this game onto Steam? I really want to buy it on there to cherish it forever! Even if I am playing it from here, if I like the game a bunch, I will buy it on Steam. Already did with a few of my favvey faves.
I would also buy it on Steam, so my family and my friends can see I like old broads. just kidding, they already know ;)

Feb 25, 2018
Are you on windows 7? Idk if Moon is running the latest renpy but if he is them it's probably not compatible with 7 anymore.
Otherwise hold shift while attempting to start the game and try a different render engine.
If that doesn't help, or at least tell you what's wrong, then you'll have to wait for someone more technically minded.
Nope, using windows 10

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nope, using windows 10
Usually, as they said earlier - holding Shift down and starting the game - selecting Angle at the top Left. Quitting and restarting works around that. In some cases it does not work and I have no clue. Hope it works for you! :>)

Reactions: MoonBox

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
so i've changed the in the save files but saves not changed. what should i do next
Not sure what you're trying to say, but you should extract Koga's mod to the game's "Game" folder and overwrite. Not the saves folder! See the included info and always make sure you're using the same versions of the game and mod.
As a rule of thumb, when I use a mod, I always use the same mod afterwards. Otherwise things might get broken if the mod adds it's own variables to the saves. I can't tell you if it's OK to start using the mod halfway through the game, as my knowledge is very limited, but I think it would be OK. But you can always start fresh and skip to choices.
Or better yet, take the chance to replay some memorable scenes... and there are a lot!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
so i've changed the in the save files but saves not changed. what should i do next
Renpy saves in two locations. One, in the folder you downloaded and run the game from, the other location is...
C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game

The file may be hidden, so you will may need to edit the properties of the files or what you can view across all of windows.

Deleting saves from the game folder is not enough, you will still see them from the save/load screens in-game and can still load them up from there.

assuming I am understanding your issue...

Reactions: Vleder

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Decided to try the game even though the screenshots showed alot of "special" looking female characters. I liked the option to decline any character that I don't like but the game is still pushing alot of these characters on to mc. Say the Indian lady I said not my type but she's still around and snuggling. Also a shame I can't reject grandmother as he's always sleeping with the gilf and is probably unavoidably leading to intercourse. Even though the game is called the grandma's house I should still have the option to decline her as I'm not into oldies in their 50, 60s, 70s and on.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Decided to try the game even though the screenshots showed alot of "special" looking female characters. I liked the option to decline any character that I don't like but the game is still pushing alot of these characters on to mc. Say the Indian lady I said not my type but she's still around and snuggling. Also a shame I can't reject grandmother as he's always sleeping with the gilf and is probably unavoidably leading to intercourse. Even though the game is called the grandma's house I should still have the option to decline her as I'm not into oldies in their 50, 60s, 70s and on.
Read's a Novella called Grandma's house, then bitches about Grandmas, GILFs, & MILFs. (Rolls Eyes)

I suggest you stop then. This story is not for you and you'll continue to complain about it. Call it a wash & move on.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes