wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
something i am curious about i flipped through about 20 pages in the forum and couldn't find anything on it. Has the dev said anything about weather the little sister is actually dead or not since it says only his parents bodies were identified.
The way some of the stuff is worded in the game makes me feel like she isn't going to be dead in the end but just curious if anything has been mentioned.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
something i am curious about i flipped through about 20 pages in the forum and couldn't find anything on it. Has the dev said anything about weather the little sister is actually dead or not since it says only his parents bodies were identified.
The way some of the stuff is worded in the game makes me feel like she isn't going to be dead in the end but just curious if anything has been mentioned.
Lol, yes. The sister is dead. It was a theory for the longest time that she was alive, but the dev has confirmed multiple times that she's definitely dead.

• Angry
Reactions: FatGiant

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Lol, yes. The sister is dead. It was a theory for the longest time that she was alive, but the dev has confirmed multiple times that she's definitely dead.
actually... Moonbox never confirmed Melissa was dead except for the times he was trolling siscons.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
Nov 7, 2020
ya true. but i dont like her calling mc master. especially after her past and all.
Dunno - she's obviously got quite a submissive nature, or she wouldn't have been able to have been manipulated into that situation in the first place. The MC is able to accentuate those submissive tendencies in way that is mutually enjoyable, rather than in a way that is inherently bad/taking advantage; good sub/dom relationships (emphasize on relationship) tend to work that way, it's just as a subject it's something that's quite skewed in adult games / vns.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dunno - she's obviously got quite a submissive nature, or she wouldn't have been able to have been manipulated into that situation in the first place. The MC is able to accentuate those submissive tendencies in way that is mutually enjoyable, rather than in a way that is inherently bad/taking advantage; good sub/dom relationships (emphasize on relationship) tend to work that way, it's just as a subject it's something that's quite skewed in adult games / vns.
While I agree with your that its a good sub/dom relationship unlike in many other games, I have to say, I don't like her calling MC "master" too, it just feels wrong.
But as Moonbox said there is no easy way of changing it or making it a variable, cause of the stutter.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
While I agree with your that its a good sub/dom relationship unlike in many other games, I have to say, I don't like her calling MC "master" too, it just feels wrong.
But as Moonbox said there is no easy way of changing it or making it a variable, cause of the stutter.
Didn't MB say that she was gonna be weaned of calling him Master incrementally

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hmm, if so I must've missed it. I just remember that because of the stutter it was tricky to just change or make it a variable.
I'm pretty sure he sad that the stutter will stay... I even pointed out that it would be a good story arc where MC helps her to overcome it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure he sad that the stutter will stay... I even pointed out that it would be a good story arc where MC helps her to overcome it.
Well I think it so too, it would be a good story arc, but it also depents on how long the game goes on, if it's for example only over like 6 months, it wouldn't make much sense anyways. If it's longer there could be 2 paths (but that would need more work and shorter updates because of the split in writing). Or Moon could just show it in the ending :unsure: that she lost her stutter.

But its hecking cute anyways :love:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Well I think it so too, it would be a good story arc, but it also depents on how long the game goes on, if it's for example only over like 6 months, it wouldn't make much sense anyways. If it's longer there could be 2 paths (but that would need more work and shorter updates because of the split in writing). Or Moon could just show it in the ending :unsure: that she lost her stutter.

But its hecking cute anyways :love:
I think what MoonBox said, was that because of the stuttering aspect of her speak, he wouldn't be able to let people choose what Shizuka called the MC. I could be mistaken though.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes