bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to get the Incest patch for 0.16? I skipped downloading it since I'd gotten the previous update, so I got the long-awaited Riona/Fiona scene with "landlady" and "tenant" rather than the intended names, and the 0.17+ patch doesn't alter anything there.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to get the Incest patch for 0.16? I skipped downloading it since I'd gotten the previous update, so I got the long-awaited Riona/Fiona scene with "landlady" and "tenant" rather than the intended names, and the 0.17+ patch doesn't alter anything there.
LewdPatcher lets you see 'previous versions'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S2 V0.17 +KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
under the main menu / relationships - Tanya the ex-girlfriend that he and grandma put in an apartment while she is expecting is shown as not pregnant - obviously an error - correct?

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
OP updated and SS/patreon posts unlocked. Have fun
Big thanks to Killer7 for helping me with the save import thing.

If your save isn't working, you probably saved in the wrong place, it needs to be exactly at the "SAVE NOW!!!" screen. There's also an autosave that gets made that you can try.
I am saved on the save now screen but getting the tyapreg error as mentioned above by others

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Controversial opinion but; I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't get fuck Nana until the end. Not saying Nana isn't attractive, but there are other much more to my taste I want to see again and again

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so are we going to forget that his Girlfriend is in town and that is pregnant? seems like we spent a lot of days away from her when she told MC she needs a bit to settle in

Reactions: FunFuntomes
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes