Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

At least this dev isn't pretending not to know exactly what people are waiting to see, while consistently teasing and withholding it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

At least this dev isn't pretending not to know exactly what people are waiting to see, while consistently teasing and withholding it.
At least he's not giving you blueballs like a lot of devs. start to bang a chick you been waiting for and someone knocks on the door or calls her Girl then says: "I'm sorry. It's not like I don't want to do it."

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1668043871679.png
Mr.Spock, I want to go back in time and "persuade" MoonBox to hurry up the Grandma sex, just a smidgen.
That would not be logical. Jim.
Why, Mr.Spock?
We are in Moonboxs future. The game is long finished.
Don't give me all that time travel Mularkey Spock. We did it with the whales. We'll do it with the game... bada boom bada bing!
Jim, remember the last time I gave you a Vulcan nerve pinch?
Um...Never mind, Spock, old buddy, old pal...hey look, isn't that Ricardo Montalbán?

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
At least he's not giving you blueballs like a lot of devs. start to bang a chick you been waiting for and someone knocks on the door or calls her Girl then says: "I'm sorry. It's not like I don't want to do it."
Yeah, the blueballs thing is pretty annoying, but personally, I find it really absurd when those other devs complain about people being "unreasonable' or "impatient' while fully using the players' "excessive" desire and anticipation to tease them, and pretend that's not what they're doing.

This dev acknowledges what people re anticipating and tells the upfront it's not ready yet. I like that.

Reactions: MoonBox

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Now to adress the elephant in the room.... Shizuka.
While I loved everything about her 'til now, I must say that personally I found the last scene a tad bit forced
Don't forget she has some weird ass notions about most things. On top of her not-so-fun background, she seems to have a tendency to take things a bit too literal (e.g. the maid handbook), so if the MC called her his pet before, it might just be she took this too a bit too literal. Frankly even though it looked weird, what I gathered from the scenes with her it actually didn't surprise me that much. Afteral, she does have some weird notions about relations (e.g. master <-> maid) and the "real world". Plus her time at the "massage parlor" may have caused her to be mentally 'different' as it was hinted at before that she didn't get treated normally during her stay there

EDIT: MoonBox You probably already got messaged about this, but if you've ended Tanya's path (choosing "Pulled out" when MC thinks about his last encounter with her) the tiaPreg var is never set, causing an ignorable error when starting Part2 and continuing Part1's save or loading the last save from Part 1 directly

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, the blueballs thing is pretty annoying, but personally, I find it really absurd when those other devs complain about people being "unreasonable' or "impatient' while fully using the players' "excessive" desire and anticipation to tease them, and pretend that's not what they're doing.

This dev acknowledges what people re anticipating and tells the upfront it's not ready yet. I like that.
Not to mention 2 years of updates and finally get some for one of the girls if you were on her path.

Reactions: Jack-ish

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
shortest update ever but yay amy butt sure hope it'll be a long amy update and puppy shizuka nice

now to suffer the long wait of next update

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
MoonBox I found an error while on the phone with Omar, not only is O'Reilly misspelled, but you probably wanted to use the barName variable there since it can be changed in the rels.py file.
screenshot0001.png

You might also want to consider using the boolean True instead of the string "Yes" for values. Not that it matters with Ren'Py but making one comparison is much more efficient than making four (Y e s \0).
Python:
$ futureVariable = "Yes"
$ futureVariable = True
Coming back to Omar, does Petunia's mom look like Lily and he's afraid of the saying "your girlfriend will look like her mom in x years?" Amy's butt gets an 11/10 would like to see again.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I hope it's not the same old troupe when Grandma and the MC get together. A lot of sweet talk, a lot of convincing, a trip to the boutique, dinner at a fancy place, dancing, sweet talk, drinking wine, lovey-dovey looks, etc...
Grandma should jump on the morning wood train and smash her lady pillows into the MC's face, then get her whip out and go all BDSM on him.
Um...no pressure MoonBox ;)

Jul 9, 2017
Does the 0.17 patch work on 0.16? If not, anyone got the patch for 0.16 laying around?

Never mind, forgot it was included with the Walkthrough mod

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hope it's not the same old troupe when Grandma and the MC get together. A lot of sweet talk, a lot of convincing, a trip to the boutique, dinner at a fancy place, dancing, sweet talk, drinking wine, lovey-dovey looks, etc...
Grandma should jump on the morning wood train and smash her lady pillows into the MC's face, then get her whip out and go all BDSM on him.
Um...no pressure MoonBox ;)
Not going to happen. There's only 1 femdom path in the game. Go enjoy your Sandra and leave our Nana alone.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i still think and say that it should end with MC just entering her and bam title screen

or she'll never want sex but do bj, hj, fj, other bj and never intercourse cause why the hell not piss everyone but me off if that happens

thus it'll be grandma's house and she become the one to set mc schedule on which women to fuck

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i still think and say that it should end with MC just entering her and bam title screen

or she'll never want sex but do bj, hj, fj, other bj and never intercourse cause why the hell not piss everyone but me off if that happens

thus it'll be grandma's house and she become the one to set mc schedule on which women to fuck
I still think you should keep your ideas in your own head.

Dec 20, 2020
I found that if you don't have your .16 game saved right at that save screen, .17 won't be able to see where to start. I scrolled back to the image before the save screen, and saved there. Like I usually do. It borked the file. So if saved with MC and Cat falling asleep in .16, and you see this at the end of your error message when trying to load .17:

1668053529129.png

Go back to .16, and create a proper save file. Worked perfectly after that.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes