DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta say the quality of the renders has gone way the fuck up since the initial release. It seems like MoonBox now actually knows how to use other types of character lighting besides a high powered floodlight. :Kappa:
Nah seriously, shit looks pretty great now. Only need to figure out the animation hustle now.

Also, MC needs to hydrate more. That pee was the color of barrel aged bourbon. Not healthy. :WutFace:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have to say, the character information cards are great. I love that so many of them have “you” listed under the ladies likes. Such a great addition and I hope it gets updated with new info as we learn more about the ladies and our relationships with them grow.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have to say, the character information cards are great. I love that so many of them have “you” listed under the ladies likes. Such a great addition and I hope it gets updated with new info as we learn more about the ladies and our relationships with them grow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely have the best ones. Anyone who felt uncomfortable about Josianne being fucked just for the sake of her husband should be pretty good about her page, pretty sure we're downright stealing this one.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Moon has explicitly said that she's never gonna fuck her husband, and her new character page definitely leads me to believe we're completely stealing her from him.
must've missed that and yeah we probably are then

which remains me when are we gonna see Natalia[sp] again, i need me some spanish[?] lady

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
holy cow just picked this up and really enjoyed it so far some of it's so sweet it almost give me diabetes and it's been a damn interesting read for me so grats to the dev can't wait for the update

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Well i been playing this game from all most from the release of it and only today did i realize on the title screen when you open it say grandmas house bar and grill never notice it said bar and grill i feel a little stupid now for not seeing that lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Folks, about the Character pages, has anyone figured out how to navigate it? After opening one, how do you go back to the list?

Peace :)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Well i been playing this game from all most from the release of it and only today did i realize on the title screen when you open it say grandmas house bar and grill never notice it said bar and grill i feel a little stupid now for not seeing that lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
In the part 1, the family patch replaced it with one that just said "Grandma's House." In the unpatched game, the bar is Grandma's House Bar & Grill but in the patched one, it is O'Reilly's.

This is how it looks in the patreon rels.rpy vs the patch rels.rpy
Python:
barName = "Grandma's House Bar & Grill"
barName = "O'Reilly's"

After looking at the relationships screens, I think I understand the use of strings for the pregnancy variables, so I apologize for my tired complaints last night.

Now, I'm curious how Molly is only 3 and the MC has such a good relationship with a dog that moved in while he was gone to college.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Seriously why do players like you play vns when you no interest in the main li. Like the ones they played avalon or Hailey but don't want either respectively.

Not trolling but could you explain to me this rationale?
Not a difficult concept to understand...the other characters are beautiful, i want to play the game for them, but not interested in banging granny. Game looks well made, lots of pretty characters, but content with 60+ year old women doens't interest me, even if they're made to look like their 40. I get it, there's lots of content out there that fits what i'm looking for...doesn't mean i don't wanna play this for the other characters. i'll probably play anyway and just push through the parts i'm not interested in, but that doesn't mean i won't ask first.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not a difficult concept to understand...the other characters are beautiful, i want to play the game for them, but not interested in banging granny. Game looks well made, lots of pretty characters, but content with 60+ year old women doens't interest me, even if they're made to look like their 40. I get it, there's lots of content out there that fits what i'm looking for...doesn't mean i don't wanna play this for the other characters. i'll probably play anyway and just push through the parts i'm not interested in, but that doesn't mean i won't ask first.
My time is too valuable to suffer through things I don't enjoy for little bits that I do. I would just be frustrated and only have myself to blame. Thank you for explaining your pov, I get the statement but totally not how I play.

Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Gotta say the quality of the renders has gone way the fuck up since the initial release. It seems like MoonBox now actually knows how to use other types of character lighting besides a high powered floodlight. :Kappa:
Nah seriously, shit looks pretty great now. Only need to figure out the animation hustle now.

Also, MC needs to hydrate more. That pee was the color of barrel aged bourbon. Not healthy. :WutFace:
LMFAO... "aged bourbon"... I'm dying here... :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes