caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
ahmm why is there a "Pregnant" yes/no check for everyone in "Relationships"?

I mean technically a 71 y.o. woman can get pregnant but VERY unlikely.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
With Priya's fertility treatments every LI in the game can get pregnant. Not 100% certain about Ophelia but Nana for sure.
If you're far enough to see the Relationships page, you know we have "super sperm" that can get anyone pregnant
True.
I can’t wait to see Priya and Annabelle get pregnant. Especially Annabelle since her mother “Ophelia” hinted on wishing to have a grandson.
But it would be crazy for 3 generations “Ophelia, Annabelle and Sophia” to get pregnant at the same time but also hell it’s fantasy I won’t complain.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
True.
I can’t wait to see Priya and Annabelle get pregnant. Especially Annabelle since her mother “Ophelia” hinted on wishing to have a grandson.
But it would be crazy for 3 generations “Ophelia, Annabelle and Sophia” to get pregnant at the same time but also hell it’s fantasy I won’t complain.
That just made me realize, we can have three generations of two different families pregnant at the same time

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
ahmm why is there a "Pregnant" yes/no check for everyone in "Relationships"?

There is a transsexual dog, and you can fuck 4 members of the same family, and they are all OK, you can fuck one of your aunts and her daughter and both are ok with it, there is a 7 foot tall who is a cop, not a WNBA player, you have a 20-inch cock, every chick squirts, and you are going on about realism of a 71-year-old woman getting pregnant.
right.jpg

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Oh yea, thought "Riona" sounded weird and unfamilure. If you meant Fiona, then no. It's just 2 families so far. Wouldn't be too surprised to see Grandma O'Reilly get added to the game at some point though
Riona is Fiona's mom. The grandmother would probably have a different family name, since the bar was named O'Reilly's when Fi's dad ran it. I remember this because of how Liz reacted when asked to go on a date at a bar named O'Reilly's due to the behavior of Fi's dad.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Riona is Fiona's mom. The grandmother would probably have a different family name, since the bar was named O'Reilly's when Fi's dad ran it. I remember this because of how Liz reacted when asked to go on a date at a bar named O'Reilly's due to the behavior of Fi's dad.
Those are good points. I wasn't thinking. I stand by the spirit of what I said if not the wording

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Literally impossible by natural causes once a woman has been through menopause.
She doesn't produce eggs anymore.
The oldest recorded woman, still menstruating (& therefore fertile), was 57.
Can only happen with IVF & often requires donor eggs.

Certainly do not ever need to worry about birth control, or accidental pregnancy.
It's literally physically impossible.

Reactions: Zoar

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Literally impossible by natural causes once a woman has been through menopause.
She doesn't produce eggs anymore.
Can only happen with IVF & often requires donor eggs.

Certainly do not ever need to worry about birth control, or accidental pregnancy.
It's literally physically impossible.
Or... and here is the thing... this is a video game... and not reality...

Mind-blowing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes