FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I tried to load Part 1 onto part 2 but I got this message. How can I fix this? View attachment 2172443
You need to extract the Part 2 on a new folder, update 17 isn't to be extracted OVER the Part 1.

To be clear:

1- Download the Part 1 and extract it to it's own folder.
2- Download the Part 2 and extract it to it's own folder.

If you played Part 1 until the end of update 16 and made a save at the "Save Now" screen, when you start Part 2, choose Load and your saves from Part 1 will show up, choose the one from the end of Part 1 and play. If you didn't play Part 1 to the end, I would suggest you do it. If you want to make changes to your choices from Part 1, you can instead of Load on Part 2, choose Start, and answer a bunch of questions to restart your game.

Good luck and if you need any more help, just ask.

Peace :D

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You need to extract the Part 2 on a new folder, update 17 isn't to be extracted OVER the Part 1.

To be clear:

1- Download the Part 1 and extract it to it's own folder.
2- Download the Part 2 and extract it to it's own folder.

If you played Part 1 until the end of update 16 and made a save at the "Save Now" screen, when you start Part 2, choose Load and your saves from Part 1 will show up, choose the one from the end of Part 1 and play. If you didn't play Part 1 to the end, I would suggest you do it. If you want to make changes to your choices from Part 1, you can instead of Load on Part 2, choose Start, and answer a bunch of questions to restart your game.

Good luck and if you need any more help, just ask.

Peace :D
Thanks, what happened was I saved right before the words SAVE NOW popped up.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So Nana doesn't seem as torn up about her dead daughter or son as the MC, any time the subject comes up the game never makes a point of including her own feelings on the matter, at least as far as i'm up to. Does it eventually come up?

Edit: Also, thanks for the replies, i ended up switching to saying yes to everyone anyway cause the gaps started getting really jarring and there were also comments on things that make no sense without seeing the skipped scenes. Just going to play the game all-in.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Nana doesn't seem as torn up about her dead daughter or son as the MC, any time the subject comes up the game never makes a point of including her own feelings on the matter, at least as far as i'm up to. Does it eventually come up?
Yes, it does. On the anniversary of the accident and in another scene later with Tanya.

Peace :)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png

Every now and then i see these kinds of marks from DAZ3D renders and i've always wondered what they are and what causes them, anyone familiar with them enough to give a thorough and technical answer?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I wrote a comment here saying:
The MOST EXCITING part of incest doesn't exist.
I've seen loads of responses here laughing or making fun of me as if I said the game didn't have incest.
Nobody understood my comment, which makes me think 3 things:
Or my English is very bad (my maternal langage is French)
Or those who answered are no more than 10 yo.
Or finally, the neurons of those who read my comment were on vacation.
As no one understood my point of view, I leave here a print for those who take a "little longer" than others to understand.
My comment was not a criticism of the game, just an opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wrote a comment here saying:
The MOST EXCITING part of incest doesn't exist.
I've seen loads of responses here laughing or making fun of me as if I said the game didn't have incest.
Nobody understood my comment, which makes me think 3 things:
Or my English is very bad (my maternal langage is French)
Or those who answered are no more than 10 yo.
Or finally, the neurons of those who read my comment were on vacation.
As no one understood my point of view, I leave here a print for those who take a "little longer" than others to understand.
My comment was not a criticism of the game, just an opinion.
And, maybe just maybe, you were never I mean NEVER touched by the thought that you yourself fit in all the categories you just attributed to others here in the thread?
- First and foremost your english suck, a lot, infact you never used the "in my personal ( and maybe humble that is never a bad thing to add) opinion" the incest is less exciting...
You know giving a personal opinion in a civil way is always welcomed, putting it out as a statement like it was the only truth possible or like your SUBJECTIVE opinion is more important than the rest of other users, well yeah that make you look like a troll instead of a civil person.
- Second point: the age of those who answered to you, never, really Never Ever assume you're the adult in the conversation, because 9 out of 10 you will look like the kid, and you confirmed it just with your first and this last post;
- Never think about someone else neurons, always think about yours first, you could be surprised by the fact that the amout you have is way inferior than what you thought;
- Lastly the "prints" that you put out say that three persons are missing in the MC family.
Ok, now since the remaining part are:
A Grandma, two Aunts and a cousin I would dare to say that your point is completely invalid, especially because SINCE the start of the game those three person were DEAD, so they were NEVER a part of the incest picture, and the only one that apparently DIN'T NOTICED was you, since you brought this up after all these updates?!?
Now are you able to understand how DUMB is your reasoning, now ?
Oh and welcome to my ignore list, so don't bother responding, I already wasted enough time answering to your delirium.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2172998

Every now and then i see these kinds of marks from DAZ3D renders and i've always wondered what they are and what causes them, anyone familiar with them enough to give a thorough and technical answer?
Just buggy DAZ rendering artifacts and low quality control. I found some tips on reducing or eliminating them in DAZ. Under Optimization settings you want to set the "Instancing Optimization" settings to "Speed". Also, this tends to show up the farther an object is from the world center (X=0, Y=0, Z=0) so the closer they are to center, the less chance there is of this.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes