S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I kinda hope Moon gives us a sex scene with Nana but then it turns out it was only a dream. People would go insane, it'd be pretty funny

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
MoonBox ok, now that the game is on part 2, can you finally start the plot that will reunite MX with Melissa.I understand that if she stayed with MC, he'd have to devote his attention to her an dall the manwhoring wouldn't happen. but surving on her own must've hardened the girl enough to see her big roommate with other women, please ?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MoonBox ok, now that the game is on part 2, can you finally start the plot that will reunite MX with Melissa.I understand that if she stayed with MC, he'd have to devote his attention to her an dall the manwhoring wouldn't happen. but surving on her own must've hardened the girl enough to see her big roommate with other women, please ?
I'm assuming you're referring to MCs long lost presumed dead sister, because I just checked the Relationships page and there's no one there names Melissa. I'm pretty sure i'ts been confirmed that MCs immediate family are dead and going to stay that way.

Secondly and more importantly, are you seriously playing this game with out the incest patch? That's disgusting. Someone please post that angry Nana gif.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For the record, I'd love for the sister to be alive and get added to our harem.

I'm just pretty sure I've seen Moon say she's dead dead for realizes. I'd be happy to be wrong or Moon lying.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

I'm just pretty sure I've seen Moon say she's dead dead for realizes. I'd be happy to be wrong or Moon lying.
Moon said many things...he also loves to troll people on discord when they get annoying. Untill the game is complete, Melissa can always return

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Moon said many things...he also loves to troll people on discord when they get annoying. Untill the game is complete, Melissa can always return
So now you made me do it. I checked every post from Moon with the word "sister" and/or "Melissa" in it and he never confirmed or denied it. AT LEAST ON HERE.
The closest I could find was this one:
Screenshot 2022-11-21 184505.png
So well, MoonBox knows whats comming if Melissa doesn't come back :devilish::Kappa:

Btw while the search function is alright (if you know how to use it), but it searches for the keywords in quotes, what makes it annoying :sick:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So now you made me do it. I checked every post from Moon with the word "sister" and/or "Melissa" in it and he never confirmed or denied it. AT LEAST ON HERE.
View attachment 2184752
So well, MoonBox knows whats comming if Melissa doesn't come back :devilish::Kappa:

Btw while the search function is alright (if you know how to use it), but it searches for the keywords in quotes, what makes it annoying :sick:
Huh, might have been on the discord.

Anyway, I just want to reaffirm, that I want her alive, in the harem, and pregnant just like everyone else. I don't want her dead.

Reactions: gojira667 and Bob69

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2184752

one day mc will take family on vacations and will find her working there suffered by amnesia
and we can add sister and maybe another niece to harem pepe (2).gif
mind-blown-whoa.gif
one can hope tho, but only Moon knows

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Melissa is supposed to be the same age as Kat.

To me the "Unavoidable Se7en" will be the "Incredible Ei8ht".

We all know that the trope is: If the cadaver wasn't found the person is alive. (Sometimes even if a cadaver is found, but that's another one).

So, there's no other need for confirmation, we are explicitly told that her corpse wasn't found. Ergo Cogit Sum. Quod Erat Demonstrandum. And all that ja(i)zz.

allthatjazz-sassy.gif

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes