Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Saves don't work, and I don't remember who is who and what was there at the beginning of the questions
P.S. But Anabel changed self name to Melinda)))

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can anyone remember, was it Sophia or Isabella who wants to be our new sister?

Just trying to get a count on how many sisters we have.
  • Presumed Dead Sister
  • Sophia (strongly implied half sister)
  • Isabella (independently adopted sister) ???
  • Shizuka ( personally I feel she's very much a younger sister type character, and would like her to move from maid to sister)
So we have between two and four sisters by my count, so far.
Well, you missed the most obvious Sister ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, you missed the most obvious Sister ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking at this picture, and I have no idea who you could be teasing me about. I'm perfectly fine with Cat remain a cousin.
I'm going to say, the only "obvious" sister left on this list is Molly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking at this picture, and I have no idea who you could be teasing me about. I'm perfectly fine with Cat remain a cousin.
I'm going to say, the only "obvious" sister left on this list is Molly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If Maria were wearing her habit in that picture, then Sister Maria, the nun, should be an obvious Sister.
1669653324379.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I just KNEW as soon as I made my comment, that this was the type of answer I was going to get. I just knew.

While I do appreicate the word play, this is obviously not the type of sister I had in mind. That said she is going to get fucked and knocked up like all the girls in the family

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BTW, looking at that tracker picture reminded me, where is Aiko, surely we save her from that hell Nana saved Shizuka from, she gave us her virginity...both of them?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
BTW, looking at that tracker picture reminded me, where is Aiko, surely we save her from that hell Nana saved Shizuka from, she gave us her virginity...both of them?
No, she's a side girl only. MB said we might see her again later but only in passing.

He also said that she isn't in any danger at the spa since she's not indentured.

Nov 6, 2020
Darn, I really liked Aiko. And while her not being a main LI doesn't really bum me out that much (still a little bummed), I hope she shows up as more than a passing wave in the street.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tbh, i'd prefer if Sophia isn't related to MC in any way, there's plenty of incest already going around and i say that as person who always installs the incest patch :p
There is a lot of incest going on, but not all of it is incest involving MC. I mean, we're involved in that we're there and it wouldn't be happening without us, but it's not our family or relations doing it.

Also writing this gave me an amazing idea.

I really want Sophia to be our sister now, so we can force Annabelle to watch as we, that is Sophia and us has sex in front of her after everyone knows that we're siblings

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes