IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Make sure the file called rels.rpy is in the 'game' folder. That is the file that controls it. Delete the rels.rpyc file if needed and restart the game. If the file is in the right place, it should be working. :unsure:

Well, now I'm just baffled. I do indeed have rels.rpy in the game folder. I tried deleting rels.rpyc like you said. Nothing, still the same, with no relation to the grandmother character.

Maybe I installed things in the wrong order? I downloaded part one from here. What's next, do I apply the update patch first, or hte incest patch first?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Part 1 (up until 0.16) uses i-patch 0.16 (that takes care of the whole game up until then)

Part 2 (0.17 and 0.18) uses i-patch 0.17+ (same patch, doesn't need updating)

They are not interchangeable!

Reactions: MoonBox and creyden
Oct 21, 2022
Not true. Not all breeds of dogs are suited to all weathers and environments. Smaller breeds of dogs get colder much easier, same with young dogs. A chihuahua will get cold far and start to freeze way way faster than a husky
Us commoners have a perception of: If you put a coat on your dog, you're a cunt :ROFLMAO:. But you are right 100% Some doggos do be cold.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not true. Not all breeds of dogs are suited to all weathers and environments. Smaller breeds of dogs get colder much easier, same with young dogs. A chihuahua will get cold far and start to freeze way way faster than a husky
Big dogs too, my brother lives with 2 greyhounds, you fart they start shivering, he also had a rotty, she felt the cold as she got older.

Reactions: AlexTorch
Dec 20, 2020
OLP (Our Lead Pervert) has confirmed that we won't meet anyone from that side of the family.
I seem to remember at some point it being either mentioned or implied in game that MC's grandparents on his father's side were gone, and his father was an only child. Of course that would mean no aunts, uncles, or cousins from that side as well. Then again, I play a lot of these, so I might be remembering a different game.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Darn, I really liked Aiko. And while her not being a main LI doesn't really bum me out that much (still a little bummed), I hope she shows up as more than a passing wave in the street.
I think a lot of us do. If you look at her profile, it states she is not pregnant, if she was just in passing at a later date, why bother even having the tag to show if she is pregnant or not? I have this thought, where we are just guessing what's going to happen, and we have little teases from MB whether something will or won't happen. I think the term surprise, is probably the outcome with other side girls too.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes