Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
.25 better have a Molly update in there, she was supposed to get a walk in .24, but MC forgot with all the Shizuka stuff.

She is best girl after all.
I hereby request we get a spinoff game featuring Molly (no sex ofcourse you sickos).
To see her POV of the game maybe.....

Hmm...

Come to think of it, that might just be 95% pics of the laundryroom with the odd walk. :LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I hereby request we get a spinoff game featuring Molly (no sex ofcourse you sickos).
To see her POV of the game maybe.....

Hmm...

Come to think of it, that might just be 95% pics of the laundryroom with the odd walk. :LOL:
Allison walks Molly everyday. Shizuka plays with her every chance she gets. Thomas take her on walks... when he remembers... but intentions also count, right?

Peace :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Do you want to know what that means? I will not spoil it to anyone that doesn't want to know.

If anyone knows, don't do it either.

Peace :D
Never!! You know that's impossible for both the answer and the question to exist in the same universe!!!!:eek::D:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
The book was far better than the movie. You should read it.
Technically it's a quintet of books. I have the full omnibus. Reading the the books is one hell of a trip. i still love that the inspiration for the books was when he himself was laying in a field, not drunk just a mild inability to stand, staring at the stars contemplating the Hitchhiker's Guide to Europe.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Technically it's a quintet of books. I have the full omnibus. Reading the the books is one hell of a trip. i still love that the inspiration for the books was when he himself was laying in a field, not drunk just a mild inability to stand, staring at the stars contemplating the Hitchhiker's Guide to Europe.
Actually there's a sixth that wasn't written by Douglas Adams, it's called "And another thing", it's up to you if want to count it or not.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes