WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::DIf he is, than you have far more a chance that he answers you for himself, ;):ROFLMAO: I personally love Cameos, and would encourage the Devs. of games to do it, I was pestering TropecitaGames about it not so long agoy (of course a lot of you know since we goofy around there too)
Well in my world (as well as in the world of the Highlander) , there can be only one little cutie named Shizuka :p :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Oh and excuse my lack of knowledge and understanding I'm not a native english speaker but a Cameo is what exactly ?
Is that like a Guest-appearance of the original character showing up in a different show ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder and CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you Horny :giggle:
So If I'm correct... If you do a Cameo in a VN you should have the model-assets from the other dev (with his permission) ?
And If you make your own model, give that model the same name and similar characteristics it is not a Cameo but a copy ? :unsure:
You are right a copy is when you make the model from the start and a cameo is when another dev gives his Original Character to you for a guest visit

Reactions: AVNTester and WaerM

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Not sure what I'm being welcomed on board, but I thank you anyway
bob.jpg

Welcome back all you missed was was a bunch of comments about the MC's best girl in the game and NY license plates. So you didn't miss to much. I still don't know why we keep on circling back around to the best girl but we do. Best girl ever. View attachment 2428700
Good Girl is not the same as Best Girl ;) (who is Aunt Amy. I will die on this fucking hill! ps-Nana is a given, of course, but doesn't hurt to clarify/emphasize.)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
WaerM yep absolutly correct, (I learnd that word myself over here) sorry, din't read your post, on time, Not necesarly share assets, for exaple a convo in an cafe or Bar where the MC exchange storys about their respective lives for example comparing how they celebrate chrismas, or how the other members of harem took it when the First LI apeared pregnat
I don't know (guess developers are very creative people)* they only have to exchange a few ready pics and it would be like a convo (the content is for each story adjustable e.g. CS and LoF with the Main LI but that is just my imagination.
*Edit: was not finished yet !

Last edited:
Reactions: WaerM
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes