gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
No animated scenes, but in this game I doesn't miss it (this is my opinion).
I would recommend to download the first part and give it a try before you make up your mind...
I ve been used to animated sexsual part all along.So what s the specail part in this game that can take animated place?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
With or without animation, this VN can only be loved or hated, but it leaves no one indifferent, the way it is designed for the multiplicity of characters and especially for Nana, Jamila and Prya (olders) many milfs as many teens but especially Aunts Amy and Elizabeth outstanding. This is not a ranking but it is how I see and think, very free all to think differentlyment. I forgot the very sweet Molly

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So what s the specail part in this game that can take animated place?
IMO:
The story.
The characters.
The wide range of ages, ethnicities & tastes catered to.
The extremely beautiful women.

It's a pretty sweet story, lots of loving. So it depends on your personal taste.
If you want something fun, sweet, charming & highly sexual, this should be right up your street.
If you just want to fuck loads of attractive girls\women, this should also provide plenty, but I think you'd be missing out if you neglect the story & characters.

All depends what type of (if any) story you want.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
The story.
The characters.
The wide range of ages, ethnicities & tastes catered to.
The extremely beautiful women.

It's a pretty sweet story, lots of loving. So it depends on your personal taste.
If you want something fun, sweet, charming & highly sexual, this should be right up your street.
If you just want to fuck loads of attractive girls\women, this should also provide plenty, but I think you'd be missing out if you neglect the story & characters.
OK THEN.I LL GIVE IT A SHOT,thank you

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
If this game have animations, those beautiful twice a month updates will be no more. It would take much longer for updates. It's great game in any case. Rarely somebody is complaining and if you just check on stars and reviews number,you'll understand.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I need someone's opinion or everyone's opinion...

Should i hurry up and play the current update or should i just wait and get a double feature. Was busy so i didnt get to play this version but im free now so opinion's ?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

Should i hurry up and play the current update or should i just wait and get a double feature. Was busy so i didnt get to play this version but im free now so opinion's ?
I would wait,cuz new one is out in question of days

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Better grab a six pack of Beer (or what ever you like to drink) a fishing rod some Bait, and relax (doesn't matter if you catch or not fish I use the rod to keep the beer cool )
then play Double feature ;) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CircaAD
Dec 20, 2020

Play it now if you haven't started the game at all yet. It will take you a while to get through part 1. You need to complete part 1 in order to play part 2. From there you can decide whether you want to continue, or wait for the next release.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

If you don't play this update then you will have to download the entire game. Unless you download the update now and wait for another one.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Agree with everyone. New update is too close, even if it makes it to the finish line. Do the double.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022

I think it drops Saturday to the free public, if your off on the weekend I'd wait then you can enjoy. If your day off is now play the update then you got set for your next days off.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes