Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
the update patch has a bunch of missing images?
You probably missed an update. Update patch only contains the current updates images, so if you miss one then it'll be a missing image until you catch up. The last update, 0.25 had leaked within 2 weeks of the previous one, so it didn't make it on the latest updates page, likely leading to a bunch of people missing it.

Reactions: MoonBox

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You probably missed an update. Update patch only contains the current updates images, so if you miss one then it'll be a missing image until you catch up. The last update, 0.25 had leaked within 2 weeks of the previous one, so it didn't make it on the latest updates page, likely leading to a bunch of people missing it.
Hrmmm. this is probably it- I will redownload the main game then and go from there Thanks!

Reactions: MoonBox

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a unren command to get on any Sandra's path ? I think i choosed the dom path back then but i didn't get any scene. And going back would be a huge pain in the ass :HideThePain:

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
I hope when the "sex with Nana" occurs, they don't take off the spoiler until the next next update. Example being; if sex with Nana is in update 0.30, then don't remove the "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" line until 0.31 to remove spoilers for that duration. Just a suggestion for those who don't want to get immediately spoiled by the BOLD TEXT being removed.
Don't worry, it won't be happening for a while

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
The PC update patches both (GoFile and Mega) trigger an alert by Windows Defender...

"Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml"

Same Trojan seems to be in both files.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Someone can post the incest patch for part one please?
It seems the lewd patch just have the patch for the part two.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes