kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and you haven't seen the movie yet? Do you live in Germany because i live in Germany and i remember it played all the time in the TV when it came out. As a greek you have to see a movie if it has greek in the name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, I left Germany in 2009 I live in Uruguay but I can make a Home Movienight ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Was there a scene with Minnie in this update? I vaguely remember her being teased, but I didn't get any scene with her and I'm definitely on her path

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Was there a scene with Minnie in this update? I vaguely remember her being teased, but I didn't get any scene with her and I'm definitely on her path
No my friend, Minnie wasn't part of this update, the scene was a teaser I guess what MB published here on the tread
Satou Pendragon , yeah I have a lot of memories from my teens had a couple of "crazy greek friends" we did a lot of activities together, back then.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I caught the easter egg in the new update! did ya'll?! If not, let me spell it out for ya... Gravity 2 has been discovered! Finally, we have the answer to why their heads never rest on the pillow and why their earring still pull towards their feet when on their backs. Hair never move. All that. Well played, Moonbox!

The "car wash sponge" in the bathtub was fucking hilarious. There must not be any good sponge assets out there, as I was playing another VN recently that had someone using a dish sponge, with the scouring-pad on the back, while in the shower. those are the little details that crack me up.

A second round of tied-up-cuck? You know what, I try to avoid low-hanging-fruit, so ya'll can make those jokes.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes