HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, I know some people aren't big on pregnancy in these games, whether it's pregnancy sex or just pregnancy in general.

However... I for one, am definitely going to knock up all my girls. :love: (Thanks super semen)
Breed everyone so you can have one big happy family. (and possibly become messiah for a cult) :p

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2505871
Shizuka loves hambugers and she loves mc so why she can't mix it both in one :KEK:
She can buy perfumes as birthay present for mc, special perfumes:sneaky:
View attachment 2505872
It's not offtopic cause Shizuka loves hamburges:WeSmart:
Her passion for hamburgers is so cute but at the same time it gives me perverted ideas like: Mc could make her some really tasty hot dogs with his special sausage and his famous hot sauce :devilish:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Her passion for hamburgers is so cute but at the same time it gives me perverted ideas like: Mc could make her some really tasty hot dogs with his special sausage and his famous hot sauce :devilish:
It's true that she can't even bite. With how quickly it pushes into itself.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
So, I was thinking about things while replaying, and Tanya is like 6 months pregnant when she shows up right? and it's been like a couple months since then in game, so the due date is not to far off. That being said, how many of the primary 7 LI's do you suppose he'll have managed to bed by the time his firstborn is delivered?
For that matter, assuming the baby comes before the game is over, how much more game will there be after?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, I was thinking about things while replaying, and Tanya is like 6 months pregnant when she shows up right? and it's been like a couple months since then in game, so the due date is not to far off. That being said, how many of the primary 7 LI's do you suppose he'll have managed to bed by the time his firstborn is delivered?
For that matter, assuming the baby comes before the game is over, how much more game will there be after?
Considering that making love to Nana will mark the middle of the game, that all the 7 will be pregnant, there will be a LOT of game after Anne is born (Anne is the name of Tanya's baby, gets that name because it was MC's mom's name, chosen by Tanya).

I don't recall if MB mentioned any time jump that will allow us to see the babies grow up, or if that will be on GreatGrandma's House (hihihihihihihi).

Peace :D

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't think there'll be a Great-Grandma's House, because then that would imply that the OG MC is dead/bad person. Unless NTR doesn't matter, I suppose.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't think there'll be a Great-Grandma's House, because then that would imply that the OG MC is dead/bad person. Unless NTR doesn't matter, I suppose.
Why? How do you figure that?

As soon as Anne is born, Allison becomes a Great-Grandma. I don't see where that implies that the MC is dead or a bad person... if it is because he's a dad...

facepalm.gif
Peace :(

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why? How do you figure that?

As soon as Anne is born, Allison becomes a Great-Grandma. I don't see where that implies that the MC is dead or a bad person... if it is because he's a dad...

View attachment 2509187
Peace :(
So I guess NTR just doesn't matter to you then. :mad::mad:
(Can someone figure out what that person thinks NTR is for me? I'm too confused to clown properly)

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Because MC wouldn't be calling Nana "Great-Grandma", only Anne's generation would be doing that. And since these kind of games generally have male protagonists, that means MC's son would be the one fuckin' everyone. Which would probably only happen over OG MC's dead body.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Because MC wouldn't be calling Nana "Great-Grandma", only Anne's generation would be doing that. And since these kind of games generally have male protagonists, that means MC's son would be the one fuckin' everyone. Which would probably only happen over OG MC's dead body.
By that logic, the term, "MILF" must make your head explode... I have NEVER heard that term used for someone's own mother, only to refer to hot moms, in general.

Allison is a hot grandma. She's not MY grandma, but she's a hot grandma. When she has a great grand child she will become a hot great grandmother.

It is not a matter of perspective.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am ALWAYS serious. It this a fucking game to ya'll? I am over here, trying to make the world a better place, one post at a time. My internet activity, along with all my thoughts and prayers and moving fucking mountains! What have YOU ever contributed to society? I am NEVER serious.
lol Sounds like Liar paradox. :unsure:
I am always serious, except for when I say that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes