CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am an old man already and if I live long enough to read "THERE IS SEX WITH NANA NOW", I would probably fall over with a heart attack, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I wear mine out and have to get a new one every 2 years. $40/year is far cheaper than real women and far less drama, lemme tell you. Fleshlights and good AVNs are all I'll probably ever need.
i see that you brother are one of the enlightened ones. You got out of the matrix of 'A man needs a woman', good for you. Didn't believe strong people like you exist, i'm still weak so i still chose to chase woman but maybe ome day o can be free of the shakles.

Reactions: UpYours69

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
whats the dialogue like when shizuka moves in if you were mean to her?
No one knows since anyone who has continued on that route IS CAUGHT IN THE DEEPEST BOWELS OF HELL!

Nana is not only one of the main girls, she's the title character, she's going to get loads of content. Spare a thought for those of us whose favourite character isn't one of the core girls.
I'm lucky (well, in that regard), my 3 favorite girls are all in the Magnificent 7™ :cool:

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Seriously still no Nana, I swear if she doesn't get laid in the next update I'm going to take her model and the main character's model and make my own damn 10 minute sex animation, until moonbox decides to actually put it in the game.

P.S.
And give Moonbox full credit for my inpatients I'm no thief lol

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes