Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lesebrille schmutzig ? / Glasses dirty ? I missed the "n" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: anyway thank's for the head up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm shure it was a hard day up there in Germanistan ;)
Oh shit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was sure I pressed the n button and not the k button, on my phone the k button is above the n button so I could have misspressed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome to the Club, happens sometimes to me too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: by the way, I wanted to make a pun with my "versekt" but how do you explain the prefix "ver" to somone whose language don't has it ? ohh failed blattantly online to find an answer to this in both languages english and spanish :unsure::rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
some reviews just hurt my head trying to understand them
For the sake of my own sanity I turned off review notifications. There's this really weird group of people on this site who don't do anything at all but go around and thumbs up every 1* review they find anywhere.
Still, it's especially concerning that two people in a row complained about no animations in a game that doesn't have an animations tag. Like why are they complaining about the story when they both clearly can't read?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
For the sake of my own sanity I turned off review notifications. There's this really weird group of people on this site who don't do anything at all but go around and thumbs up every 1* review they find anywhere.
Still, it's especially concerning that two people in a row complained about no animations in a game that doesn't have an animations tag. Like why are they complaining about the story when they both clearly can't read?
wait wait you can turn off review notes only

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Go to your preferences, scroll down to the "Receive a notification when someone..." bit and turn off "rated to a watched thread"
For me it's the first choice in the sub section but that might be because I already turned it off.
It was at the top of that section for me as well

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.gif

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Those last reviews all make sense to me. I am enjoying the ride and have no criticisms, but I understand all their points and agree with most. It is a matter of perspective.

There are no animations. I do not mind. It is obviously a deal-breaker for others.
Reused models. I do not mind. Deal-breaker for others.
Women throw themselves at MC. I do not mind. Others may need a build or tease.

None of those points are incorrect and no one is crazy for having a different weight/value to their arbitrarily chosen points of criticism. I agree with all of them, but they are not deal-breakers to me, so I am very forgiving.

I still love this game and am enjoying watching Moonbox grow and get weird with it. I look forward to each update more than any other game/VN I am following.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are no animations. I do not mind. It is obviously a deal-breaker for others..
Then perhaps they shouldn't visit games without the "animated" tag, if it's such a deal breaker.
Writing a negative review, because a game without the "animated" tag does not have animations, is beyond moronic.
I mean, WTF did they expect? Of course it doesn't!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Those last reviews all make sense to me. I am enjoying the ride and have no criticisms, but I understand all their points and agree with most. It is a matter of perspective.

There are no animations. I do not mind. It is obviously a deal-breaker for others.
Reused models. I do not mind. Deal-breaker for others.
Women throw themselves at MC. I do not mind. Others may need a build or tease.
I definitely prefer that over the MC having to manipulate women to get them to have sex with him. I've had enough of those games to last the rest of my life, I think. I tend to go for the more wholesome, consensual stories.
None of those points are incorrect and no one is crazy for having a different weight/value to their arbitrarily chosen points of criticism. I agree with all of them, but they are not deal-breakers to me, so I am very forgiving.

I still love this game and am enjoying watching Moonbox grow and get weird with it. I look forward to each update more than any other game/VN I am following.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.
One shared by many, I'd wager.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes