EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
anyone knows why there is no compressed version of the games anymore?
It's been mentioned in multiple game threads that the 'compressed link' has been removed from the main page (I'm not sure of the reasoning). Use the search function from the main page to search for 'compressed' and you'll find the most recent version.

Reactions: Sandaru_Wikasitha

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Good update. Got my Shizuka and Asami fix in this one. Hopefully Moon won't go to overboard with "disciplining" Shizuka on that BDSM path in the future or there may be a riot!! Also looks like the redheads are going to be in an update soon which is always a good thing. Now if only Amy would come back home soon as she's still and will always be my favorite (next to Nana of course).

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
this update has cemented my top 5 characters (not necessarily LIs, just characters in general) as of right now, as follows :
1. Fiona (because strong & beautiful irish redheads are my weakness. they just are)
2. Shizuka (i love her bubbly personality. she's been doing her best to embrace her new self with the help of MC & her struggle isn't something to be taken lightly)
3. Asami (with all she's been through, she's stronger than everyone combined. a good mother, beautiful woman & a warrior inside out)
4. Amy (she just reminds me of someone i personally know. hardworking, easygoing yet sexually frustrated due to lack of partner & not-so-pleasant past. but overall a good friend & person)
5. Jamila (a loving & caring mother MC never had)

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
Year 2100
Some dorks still think posting that is funny
Nice one!!
You're right, sorry. I should have done my research work before posting. I should have seen if any of your relatives had already posted the same thing. It won't happen again. I promise

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
this update has cemented my top 5 characters (not necessarily LIs, just characters in general) as of right now, as follows :
1. Fiona (because strong & beautiful irish redheads are my weakness. they just are)
2. Shizuka (i love her bubbly personality. she's been doing her best to embrace her new self with the help of MC & her struggle isn't something to be taken lightly)
3. Asami (with all she's been through, she's stronger than everyone combined. a good mother, beautiful woman & a warrior inside out)
4. Amy (she just reminds me of someone i personally know. hardworking, easygoing yet sexually frustrated due to lack of partner & not-so-pleasant past. but overall a good friend & person)
5. Jamila (a loving & caring mother MC never had)
Yeah, I think you're pretty spot on with your rating there, but I differ slightly when it comes to Fiona and Amy though. But it's been a while since the MC has interacted with Fiona and her family though, so I won't judge her too harshly. As for Amy, she was a kinda "meh" person to me for quite a while, but has improved as the story has progressed, and definitely an interesting character, for sure. But the problem is that the interactions with her has been fewer, so the story and relationship between the MC and her, hasn't had the space to develop as much as some of the other characters. With that being said, if I had to pick between Fiona and Amy, I would pick Amy, as I generally prefer brunettes. But so far, we've seen more of Fiona, and I like the redhead family too, but not as preference thing, if that makes sense. But I absolutely agree with you on Jamila and Shizuka, two of my most favorite characters, despite the snuggle bug being a bit of a perv, surprisingly. And Asami has something very attractive about her too, I think it's that warm, loving, beautiful smile of hers. Another fave of mine is Mila, because she's a "good girl", and the headpat scene was funny. And despite maybe not being the prettiest girl in the cast, there's just something about Mila, in my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes