• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
ok a quick question
if sofia is supposed to be above 18 why does she look like a 12 year old in the part 1 of grandma house ?
i legitimately thought at first glance she is a loli lol :KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ok a quick question
if sofia is supposed to be above 18 why does she look like a 12 year old in the part 1 of grandma house ?
i legitimately thought at first glance she is a loli lol :KEK:
I knew a 20-year-old woman who was constantly mistaken for a junior high student, and I knew a 12-year-old that was constantly mistaken for a high-school junior or senior. And I didn't lose my braces until I was 17 and was in my late 20s before people stopped asking me when I was graduating.

Yes, there are a few girls that look young in this game, and having braces definitely ads to that feel, but just because a character looks like a loli, doesn't mean they are one.

You can always say no.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I knew a 20-year-old woman who was constantly mistaken for a junior high student, and I knew a 12-year-old that was constantly mistaken for a high-school junior or senior. And I didn't lose my braces until I was 17 and was in my late 20s before people stopped asking me when I was graduating.

Yes, there are a few girls that look young in this game, and having braces definitely ads to that feel, but just because a character looks like a loli, doesn't mean they are one.

You can always say no.
Have you graduated yet

but but why would one say no to her.....

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

You can always say no.
i am not complaining just stating the fact that one can't judge anyone's age by just looking at their body
i was busy fapping and forgot to read the dialogues mc had with aunt liz about sophia so when she appeared on screen for the first time i was visibly confused of dating a loli
i loaded my previous save and then realized she was 18 :HideThePain:

macacosss

Aug 14, 2022
when do the twins appear, is it after the part that you go with a girl to the cabin or before? What version is that part that i mentioned, does someone knows?

i didnt play since then and i forgot what version was.

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
The first time we meet Elli and Ella is in ep.5. It's before we spend the first night with Kitten in the cabin. (the "storm" scene)

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
when i played i never met the twins. Is there an option to meet them?
They are the sisters of Fiona, you met them when you have interaction with the O'Reilley's, if you decided not to flirt with the Redhaired Barkeeper in the beginning then no.

Reactions: MoonBox

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
waiting till June for an update, I guess 2 weeks give or take isn't so bad, but I have run this from start till now 3 times with the last being with the "taboo" patch which made the dialog much easier to deal with so yeah sticking with it. MB I do like how you are going but as I have said before I would rather you take your time with an update than just drop something you have rushed to make the masses happy. Not to say I don't want a timely update, but I want you to be happy with it, because if you are good with it then everyone else should be. Just my two cents, till the next update.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
waiting till June for an update, I guess 2 weeks give or take isn't so bad, but I have run this from start till now 3 times with the last being with the "taboo" patch which made the dialog much easier to deal with so yeah sticking with it. MB I do like how you are going but as I have said before I would rather you take your time with an update than just drop something you have rushed to make the masses happy. Not to say I don't want a timely update, but I want you to be happy with it, because if you are good with it then everyone else should be. Just my two cents, till the next update.
There are 2 updates about to be made public.

None of this feels rushed or made "to make masses happy". I think that you are either presuming or projecting, well, besides being very rude by offering unsolicited advice to someone that is doing something that very few can achieve.

All of your post reads as very condescending and preachy, please seek help for that, just my two cents.

Peace :(

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There are 2 updates about to be made public.

None of this feels rushed or made "to make masses happy". I think that you are either presuming or projecting, well, besides being very rude by offering unsolicited advice to someone that is doing something that very few can achieve.

All of your post reads as very condescending and preachy, please seek help for that, just my two cents.

Peace :(
Couldn't have said it better FatGiant(y)
Cheers

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes