uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I just wait for the one scene: Nana and MC, standing naked and very close in front of each other. Then a closeup of their genitals. MCs dick just a itsy-bitsy away from the entrance. And just like in the films/movies the next render is a fade to black. Hmmmm....ultimate trolling. :cool:
only thing better would be him getting rights and putting "paint it Black" on in the background

• Love
Reactions: xapican

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
dam bro, still waitring for f**k nana, she the biggest reason i play
It's the journey, not the destination.

Metallicas "Fade to black" could be an option as well, both will fit to the theme If you ask me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When it comes to Allison, I am ready to Ride The Lightning. Thomas is already well on his way to being the Master of Puppets. And the game will end And we will have Justice For All.

I tried. (I don't get the Paint It Black reference... what did I miss? If I was to make a(nother) Rolling Stones reference for this game it would be, "Sticky Fingers." just sayin'.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
WigglyWorld84 ; You're right concerning Allison "nothing else matters" for mister Zuo and Natalias ex Husband "to whom the bell tolds" for the frenchie "Sanatarium"
;) :devilish: Coool we can say it all trough music titles :)
Edit: Sopranos ending = Journey "don't stop beliving" (love that one too)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
WigglyWorld84 ; You're right concerning Allison "nothing else matters" for mister Zuo and Natalias ex Husband "to whom the bell tolds" for the frenchie "Sanatarium"
;) :devilish: Coool we can say it all trough music titles :)
Edit: Sopranos ending = Journey "don't stop beliving" (love that one too)
Journey can fuck right off. But that's like, my opinion, man.

I am more of a New Traditionalist, if you're savvy to my my avatar ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Journey can fuck right off. But that's like, my opinion, man.

I am more of a New Traditionalist, if you're savvy to my my avatar ;)
Wow, thank's great music ! since I didn't recognize the Profile Pic I google it and sounds cool men, I liked it !

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
tanstaafl ; Do you know "new riders of the Purple sage ?" or you have a conection with the "Fabulosos Cadillacs" ?
(Gustavo Ciratis band, Soda Stero, Taja Turunen and Bono did a in Memoriam for him) differnt Generaion different culture easy as that

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes