jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I'll be honest, as much as I enjoy this game, and as much as I will likely continue to enjoy this game, I'm not going worry about (or even try to guess) what is going to happen next anymore. For all we know, MoonBox has a dartboard and is choosing the next scene based on which target he hits each morning.
View attachment 2676042
should've been best girl molly for background or split in half

TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
None, only problem I have with Grandma's House is that too few women are getting pregnant, hell Veena is technically his wife AND pregnant with his child yet we haven't seen her since the first part of the game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Finally caught up on the last two updates. Pretty great and hot in and of themselves, but I hate how after all the teasing about breeding and putting babies in people, we still didn't get the option to get anyone pregnant.

My only hope is that the next pregnancy is being save for Cat

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Finally caught up on the last two updates. Pretty great and hot in and of themselves, but I hate how after all the teasing about breeding and putting babies in people, we still didn't get the option to get anyone pregnant.

My only hope is that the next pregnancy is being save for Cat
cat wants it the most[idk or remember if mentioned] thus will get preggo last

if/when nana gets [insert dick's name] she'll get instant preggo cause why not along with priya[sp] getting instant preggo when she gets it

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just give me my redhead angels, and Amy, I couldn't care less about the rest. Actually, just let me move in with Fiona and Riona and I'm golden, please.
Only Fiona and Riona? Why would you kick the twins out of their house?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why would you kick the twins out of their house?
i could see where i own a mansion and they all live with me .. all walking around pregnant ... all giving birth like just days apart ... only to get knocked up again *takes a bow* ( i know the thought sounds exciting doesn't it ) hehehe

Reactions: Dragon59

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i could see where i own a mansion and they all live with me .. all walking around pregnant ... all giving birth like just days apart ... only to get knocked up again *takes a bow* ( i know the thought sounds exciting doesn't it ) hehehe
Hahaha, and I want to see your face expresion when you have to change all Diapers at the same time, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what surely will be a nice sight is when its feeding time ! ;):devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes